Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hottest Girl in Cork

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Such a paradoxical thread.

There are no actual women in Cork, just castrati.

To be honest, everyone else is quietly impressed and intrigued by how you've managed to maintain a relatively stable reproductive arrangement - Kerry and Waterford imports excepted of course.

*stir*

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Hey, let it never be said that we import sheep from Kerry, goddamnit! We have our own sheep, and they're more than up to the job of servicing people as needed. Though you're right about the Waterford imports...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I showed the first post to my ten year old, he didn't get it; wanted to know if the OP was a kid. I also tried my late-sixties mother, no go there either; she asked if the OP was "a bit, you know". I have a friend that works in Lota, I'm going to ask him to pass it around. I reckon we might hit the sweet spot there.

Yours sheepishly,
    adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 dt301

Fysh wrote:
    No, strangely enough I get paid at work. And you'd know what pub it was if you could read - we arranged the outing here. But apparently the urge to shout "nerd" at anyone who can use polysyllabic words overtook your ability to read, meaning that you were sadly deprived of an opportunity to show the world exactly how hard you would've kicked my ass. Tragic.

Incidentally, if you're going to keep this thread going, up the ante a bit would you? It's kind of boring arguing with someone presenting the mental level of a braindamaged puppy, especially having spent the night trading insults with adam....

In the famous words of George Hamilton "You, Sir, are an idiot" NEed I say anymore. I think it encapsulates everything about you, without needing to use "humorous" phrases such as braindamaged puppy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

simu, tbh. rawr.

• Advertisement

eh? Simu, tbh, rawr?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭LambDave

How about Jeanette Cronin from You're a Star...she looked pretty hot in the Liquid Lounge (****hole btw) a couple of weeks ago!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 tadhg123

Its about time someone asked that question. Good man dt301!! Im wracking my brains but besides the suggested Jeanette I cant think of any. Is there any hot, famous PROC chicks out there?????? :confused:

I'd give Jeanette one, but is she a bit mad?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I dont know, why dont you go to PROC and ask there?

its ok, i understand, you wouldnt know any

• Advertisement

And yet you know so many you have to come here and ask for them...clearly you're fighting them off with a pointy stick, as opposed to, I don't know, acting like a spaz on here. I stand corrected.

he he touched a raw nerve did I? I offer my sincerest apology.

So any suggestions for the Corks hottest girl title? Anybody?

No, although I daresay it's a long time since you touched any nerves except your own, so to speak. And I would've thought that it was clear by now that nobody except you cares about this thread or its contents...

If you're not interested in the thread then why post???

I'm only wastin time till 5 buddy so i couldnt care less what you do but I am interested in a suggestion for Corks hottest girl. Im not sure Mary O Sullivan cuts the mustard

And what, exactly, do you think I'm doing if it isn't killing time? This is hardly scintillating conversation punctiated by rapier-sharp wit...I'm waiting for 7pm at which point work-sponsored drinking session happens.

And I still contend that you're unlikely to find any enlightenment re: the hottest girl in cork when you're the only one interested in posting on the subject...

Im not too interested in getting a suggestion anymore. Its enough fun winding you up. I know and you know you'll be thinking of this thread all evening. What I cant figure is why you continue to read it? when they bullied you in school did you come back asking for more?

I dont know what's funnier, your conviction that I must have been bullied in schoold (which I wasn't, but there again it makes not the tiniest iota of difference to my life what your opinion on this, or in fact anything else, is) or your ongoing belief that somehow you're coming across as anything other than an intellectually subnormal gerbil with access to a keyboard.

And no, this thread really won't be on my mind. I'm posting because it's the only thread showing any sign of life (and I refuse to post on After Hours because, well, we only get one or two numbnuts like you round these parts whereas they're the dominant species in AH).

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Jesus, this shíte belongs in the Thunderdome.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

Dear oh dear - looks like I must have been out of the room when DT301 was throwing his toys out his pram. (Actually I was WORKING) and have just popped into Boards, at the end of a long, hot, stressful, working day - just to see if there was anything interesting to catch up on, to have a giggle - just a moment of light relief.

Please note DT301 that Judes aka ME is a 41 year old female - and I can assure you, dear boy that I have lived the kind of life that you (when you're old enough to leave your cot) could only dream about. I have travelled vastly, lived in London for years - have attended more concerts/theatre/ comedy clubs/galleries/museums/parties/am actively involved in a Political Party here. I have a huge circle of friends thoughout the world - and do not have much free time to find a life - due to the fact that I am living my life.

So little boy, when you've learned your A - B - C and can actually count beyond your 8 fingers and 2 thumbs, why not try something new - like creating an "informative" thread, an "intelligent question" thread, a "funny statement" thread. Infact just try and create a thread that we can actually reply to. My boyfriend was the person who told me all about Boards - because it can be very informative and helpful and some of the advice I've had on this site the last few months has been absolutely brilliant!!!

And I am sorry if you are offended by any of my previous comments - but I found your opening thread juvenille, sexist and as a woman, offensive - and not the slightest bit funny. Before you think I'm some old prude - I can assue you I am not - and I read your opening thread to several women I work with - of varied ages and they groaned loudly at the thought of people like you trying to pick them up in a pub/club or creche.

Maybe I was cruel to suggest we send you to humour classes - I think we should buy you a plane ticket - so you can see the world - and keep notes of all the "hot women" out there. JUDES X

Gerbil... Good one. Enjoy your life

Faith, yes they really are your feet, In my opinion you are the hottest cork girl on boards.ie be you a girl or not... and you have the hottest feet ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Femmy, only girl I know here that are Corkonian/ness.

Yeah, probably...

Edit:

Ah, the perils of not refreshing the thread before replying...oh well. Not as if it makes much of a difference anyway.

*yawn*

Bored now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

children children children

sod teh women, let's try find cork's hottest man instead, and then package him and post him out ot my gaff

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

How do you mean, "find". I'm right here!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

i'm not entirely where there is, and i should clarify perhaps, cork's hottest single male (not gay preferably)

Ken Shabby wrote:
    How do you mean, "find". I'm right here!

No, adam, hottest does not mean "best at being obnoxious when drunk". Though if it did you'd be in there. ;)

ahhhh now, he's sweet and nice and helpful and such :D

Around you, maybe. Let the man loose anywhere in my vicinity and throw booze into the mix and suddenly it's an evening-long game of Pull The Piss Out Of Each Other. Great fun :D

you just bring out the best in ppl!

• Advertisement

Judes wrote:
    Dear oh dear - looks like I must have been out of the room when DT301 was throwing his toys out his pram. (Actually I was WORKING) and have just popped into Boards, at the end of a long, hot, stressful, working day - just to see if there was anything interesting to catch up on, to have a giggle - just a moment of light relief.

Please note DT301 that Judes aka ME is a 41 year old female - and I can assure you, dear boy that I have lived the kind of life that you (when you're old enough to leave your cot) could only dream about. I have travelled vastly, lived in London for years - have attended more concerts/theatre/ comedy clubs/galleries/museums/parties/am actively involved in a Political Party here. I have a huge circle of friends thoughout the world - and do not have much free time to find a life - due to the fact that I am living my life.

So little boy, when you've learned your A - B - C and can actually count beyond your 8 fingers and 2 thumbs, why not try something new - like creating an "informative" thread, an "intelligent question" thread, a "funny statement" thread. Infact just try and create a thread that we can actually reply to. My boyfriend was the person who told me all about Boards - because it can be very informative and helpful and some of the advice I've had on this site the last few months has been absolutely brilliant!!!

And I am sorry if you are offended by any of my previous comments - but I found your opening thread juvenille, sexist and as a woman, offensive - and not the slightest bit funny. Before you think I'm some old prude - I can assue you I am not - and I read your opening thread to several women I work with - of varied ages and they groaned loudly at the thought of people like you trying to pick them up in a pub/club or creche.

Maybe I was cruel to suggest we send you to humour classes - I think we should buy you a plane ticket - so you can see the world - and keep notes of all the "hot women" out there. JUDES X

Lighten up wil ya love....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement