Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hottest Girl in Cork

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 glucosamine

hehe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Dermington

Judes wrote:
    Please note DT301 that Judes aka ME is a 41 year old female - and I can assure you, dear boy that I have lived the kind of life that you (when you're old enough to leave your cot) could only dream about. I have travelled vastly, lived in London for years - have attended more concerts/theatre/ comedy clubs/galleries/museums/parties/am actively involved in a Political Party here. I have a huge circle of friends thoughout the world - and do not have much free time to find a life - due to the fact that I am living my life.

Maybe I was cruel to suggest we send you to humour classes - I think we should buy you a plane ticket - so you can see the world - and keep notes of all the "hot women" out there. JUDES X

Yeah thats great and everything but your still 41 years old (ha ha) and obviously as bitter as a f*cking lemon.

Lighten up indeed. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 dt301

On another point Jude, love, did you ever hear the phrase "life begins at 40"... What happened to yours? Why all the talk in the past tense
    "I have lived the kind of life that you (when you're old enough to leave your cot) could only dream about"
    That sentence sounds like an old shrivelled lady telling her story to her grandchildren crowded around the fire. You're young Jude, go make a life for yourself to talk about in the present tense.....were all rooting for you deep down!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

dt301 wrote:
    On another point Jude, love, did you ever hear the phrase "life begins at 40"... What happened to yours? Why all the talk in the past tense
    "I have lived the kind of life that you (when you're old enough to leave your cot) could only dream about"
    That sentence sounds like an old shrivelled lady telling her story to her grandchildren crowded around the fire. You're young Jude, go make a life for yourself to talk about in the present tense.....were all rooting for you deep down!

Whereas everyone's rooting for you to get hit by a bus sometime soon.

Also, it's great to see someone with a life so exciting they have to go to boards to find out where the hot women hang out try and then tell someone else to get a life. The irony, it is particularly delicious today, non?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Fysh wrote:
    Whereas everyone's rooting for you to get hit by a bus sometime soon.
    I'll provide the bus.

• Advertisement

Ur french vocabulary astounds me Fysh...im guessing the only thing a french girl has ever said to you is "non"?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

Ken Shabby wrote:
    I'll provide the bus.
    Begs driving it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

dt301 wrote:
    Ur french vocabulary astounds me Fysh...im guessing the only thing a french girl has ever said to you is "non"?

Well you sure showed him who's boss. Fysh, run for the hills, he's exposed your lack French!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

dt301 wrote:

Better than the universal language of the facepalm, which is about as close as I'm guessing you've gotten.

The facepalm? Cop on Lad will ya....We're living in Cork

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

more used to teh kneeballs then i take it

Kneeballs and Facepalm, god lads ye're sounding more and more like petulant schoolchildren.....Does mammy know that ye're annoying people on the internet?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Add dt301 to your Ignore List

You're welcome.

adam

Well you started it

and besides, im happy to abuse any fella who passes in my general direction

Ken Shabby wrote:
    Add dt301 to your Ignore List

You're welcome.

adam

Good stuff adam, you smug prick

dt301 wrote:
    Kneeballs and Facepalm, god lads ye're sounding more and more like petulant schoolchildren.....Does mammy know that ye're annoying people on the internet?

I dont see your point. You started out by sounding like a petulant muppet and sticking to your guns in that respect hasn't exactly counted in your favour...Anyway, you don't count as people. The notion of you having the vote is enough to start converting people away from the democratic process, and the notion of you getting close enough to a girl to possibly breed would scare me if it weren't so laughably unlikely.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement