Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need Tanks

• 01-06-2006 4:12pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey, just moved back from the states, where i had to sell my tanks as no-one would inspect them here..so i need more..any good sources, munster preferably, but anywhere will do? Is ordering them from the uk the way to go?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭nitroboy

Aquaholics from up north is pretty good, they dont charge for delivery in Ireland either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Yeah i got mine from Aquaholics ,The free shipping is increadibly handy. Just make sure to ask for teh VIP sticker as they dont give them to you if you dont ask for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 495 ✭✭Voodoo2

I got mine in the Divers warehouse, 2 X Dumpy 12ltrs and a 15ltr it was €500 delivered, Excellent quality! MDE valves next day delivery!

www.diverswarehouse.co.uk

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

thanks guys..(no pun intended)

Advertisement