Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Predictions

Options
  • 01-06-2006 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

hey hey!!! this day two wks and business shall be over a day!!! anybody got any hints or tips on what mite be comin up?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Sale Of Goods and Supply of Services Act in Question 1.
    It hasn't come up for quite a while so I'd say it will be mentioned in some shape or form.
    As I've said before, it's best just knowing chapters 1-3 off by heart. That way you're going to get a definite 60 marks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

3 to 5 you mean.There is no getting away from the ABQ,and if you mess it up it takes a huge chunk out of your percentage.

It's 1-3 in my book :D

The ABQ is easy to get marks in. Just practice loads of them and take note of the marking scheme, what they're looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

your book is weird... should all have the same units..

Chapter 1 - Introduction to People In Business
    Chapter 2 - Resolving Conflict - Non-legislative Methods
    Chapter 3 - Legislative methods

That's in my book anyway. Question 1 of the long questions is based on them. So what I'm saying is, learn them and you've got 60 marks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Umm yes of course all seven units are in my book.My point was that 3 to 5 are the most essential as they is no avoiding the ABQ whereas you have a choice with the seven questions.

Advertisement