Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power city Coolock

Options
  • 01-06-2006 5:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

My mum has been back a forth with a dvd recorder for over a month now. They fixed it once already but no luck the thing came back still broken and this time with a scratch.

Anyhow I would like to speak to a manager but they don't seem to have one. There is no person there who is in charge, they don't have a clue who the manager is.

Now to me thats crazy. They first told me that he was on lunch then when the chap came back he said that he is not a manager there and that they don't have one.

I'm fed up cause I can't talk to anyone there so I'm taking them to small claims court now. Any ideas on who do I address the claim to. They won't give me any names and headoffice number dials out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭babaduck

Ciasto - PM me - I might be able to help

Advertisement