Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Payment.

Options
  • 01-06-2006 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi

I have been running an online store now for some time. The store contains a basic cart where the user can add items and then move to a checkout. Currently at the checkout the user prints off a form and sends it to us along with payment via snail-mail. I want to get this upgraded so that payments can be made on-line using a credit card. I have already registered with Realex but need a developer to integrate the Realex system into our current site. Nothing on the current site needs changing, just the part where people currently print's off a form will be a page where they enter their CC details. This page will be hosted on the Realex server.

I need to know an estimate on how much this integration is likely to cost us? You can PM me if you don't want to post publicly.

Regards,
    Paul.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭grahamor

Realex will give you technical documentation on how you should send data across to them (i.e. order number, amount, your special password etc.), all this info is encrypted twice using a SHA1 hashing algorithm for extra security

realex will send you sample java, asp and php code if you ask them but you will need someone who knows what they are doing to integrate it.

I have done it for www.newbridgesilverware.com

PM me for any more details

Advertisement