Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Amount of convertable cars on the Rd

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Funxy

Big Balls wrote:
    Maybe I'm alone here but I think people driving around in convertibles in freezing Ireland on an overcast day with heated seats on is a bit pointless :confused:

Another hand up for this! Amazing feeling, course its brilliant when the suns out too but i found over the last few days that in traffic its get a bit too hot! :eek: And i do hate to say that! But as far as im concerned theres nothing better then open top motoring. In fact i once had the roof off in the snow, despite the funny looks i got it was just such an amazing feeling :D

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Stevo11

I was just about to post that!!! Its class in the snow!
    Also, dry cold starry night... heaters + hat on ... nothin' like it!

• Registered Users Posts: 65,414 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Ernie Ball wrote:
    Unless you're kicking it "California Style": top down and aircon on.:eek:

That's what I did in Florida in a Chrysler Sebring a few years ago. Aircon on full - it probably doubled my petrol consumption :)

Then it started to rain. Hurricane season - big rain. I was grand and dry doing 75mph on the freeway but I knew I had to stop sometime...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

If you have a ragtop its hard to explain when you on a sick day from work how the top of your head is sunburnt, and you've panda eyes from sunglasses. :D We call them our ferris bueller days.... http://www.idiotsavant.com/bueller/ :D

Advertisement