Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ECW 1 NIGHT STAND-Sky

• 01-06-2006 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

is it on sky sports or box office

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Evolution136

Sky Sports 1 Monday June 12th 1.00am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Sky Sports 1 i heard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 3.16

yeah baby, wat other ppvs are on sky ...... sky shoud do a wwe package.. pay watever for all ppvs... i'd buy it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

How come it's on Sky Sports 1 and not 3? Or are the ppv's usually on 1? Just wonderin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

the ppv's are always on 1. no idea why, but that's just the way it is.
    other than the box office ones. damn channel 4.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

julep wrote:
    damn channel 4.

wat actually happened with channel 4,why did they stop showing them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 3.16

will ecw weekly shows be shown on sky,,, i presume so

I think Channel 4 just stopped showin them cos they weren't makin their money back

ECW will be shown from June 18th, I think, instead of Velocity. Same times and all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

channel 4 came under fire from many parent groups for showing the PPVs. my question is what were the parents doing letting their kids watch TV at 1.00am on a School Night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

channel 4 came under fire from many parent groups for showing the PPVs. my question is what were the parents doing letting their kids watch TV at 1.00am on a School Night
    it was actually 1:50 am on channel 4 which makes your question harder to answer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

yeah. they had a big delay on the airings. it sucked. they also didn't show repeats at a decent time, so if you didn't record it, you missed out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

yeah they used to tape delay it didn't they. forgot that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Juggalo

yeah they used to tape delay it didn't they. forgot that
    Yep, to allow for ads, also they recieved numerous complaints for Moolah's(or the other granny) saggy powdered milk cleveage at the rumble.

They did that live, even put in their own ads. Ridiculous, we missed all the bits in between matches!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,803 ✭✭✭Trampas

I heard that ECW will be on the Sci-Fi channel.

Is that the US one and not the one we get on digital over here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

It will be on Sky Sports replacing Velocity over here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭SteM

I think Sky Sports are showing the WWE v RAW special thats on the Wednesday after ONS. Anyone know this for sure?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Yeah WWE vs ECW will be on the monday after ONS at 2am on sky sports (not sure which one). Should be good.

It's on the Wednesday before ONS, same time as the American's get it, 2am over here. The 7th. Wednesday night that is, so really Thursday morning

Are you sure about it being on on Monday too? Raw is usually on at that time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭SteM

Fozzy wrote:
    It's on the Wednesday before ONS, same time as the American's get it, 2am over here. The 7th. Wednesday night that is, so really Thursday morning

Are you sure about it being on on Monday too? Raw is usually on at that time

Oh I must have gotten my dates mixed up, I though it was on after ONS. So it'll be on at here 2am on Thursday, cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

WWE v ECW

will this be matches?

I'd imagine so, they might announce somethin on Raw tonight. They'll probably set up some matches for ONS too

The matches announced for WWE vs ECW are:
    John Cena vs. Sabu
    Rey Mysterio vs. Rob Van Dam
    20-Man Battle Royal with WWE and ECW guys. Al Snow is the only guy mentioned on WWE.com as being in this match who is a bit of a surprise

And 2 more matches for ONS are:
    Tazz vs Jerry Lawler
    Kurt Angle vs Randy Orton

WWE Shopzone is selling an ECW ONS t-shirt which says what two more matches are going to be. They are
    Balls Mahoney vs. Masato Tanaka and FBI vs. Tajiri & Super Crazy. I just hope it's Tony Mamaluke and not Vito in a dress in the FBI.. Mikey Whipwreck will be with Tajiri and Super Crazy, hope he's able to sign up to ECW. Beulah's on the shirt too, she hasn't been mentioned by WWE yet, but seeing as she's Tommy Dreamer's wife, you'd kinda expect her to be easily persuaded to appear

Advertisement