Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Designer wanted for a project

Options
  • 01-06-2006 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm looking to have 2 bits of design work done for my new start up business. I don't have a big budget but don't expect anything for free, this is paid work.

The jobs can done seperate or together, if you're interested PM or reply with details including prices (for each job and together) and links to your work.

* Web site. To save money I gave this a go myself and made an absolute pigs ear of it. I'll leave it to those with the chops! I'm after something that has a strong visual look and is cool without being too fiddly. No flash. That said, I don't want it to be flat and plain either. The site will consist of a homepage with clear navigation to different services each on their own page. The format of the individual pages will only change a little with just the details on certain products. I will supply all the required text and I have pics too.

* Logo. I also need a business card & letterhead paper done too.

Part of my new business will involve outsourcing design work. This will project will probably lead to other work. Even if I don't use you I'll keep your link on file for the future.

I hired Mark Tsang for design stuff from boards.ie before (he was great!) and am hoping this will work out as well as that did.
    Cheers,
    Frobisher

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Again, PM Sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭spidermonkey

webmonkey i see your from killarney. what part? i might know you

* Logo. I also need a business card & letterhead paper done too.
    i'd be interested in doing this. would you require me to get them printed too?
    it all ads up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 ur-lord

Hi There,
    I feel my work speaks for itself. I charge reasonable rates so feel free to give me a buzz.

www.aaronkenny.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 shawie

Hi there,

I'd be very interested in carrying out the website design and also the stationery deign too. Have a look at my online portfolio: www.mmcs-portfolio.com

Advertisement