Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

were to put a dual rad on stacker ?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 jazzyb88

awhir wrote:
    amm £300 is like 450euro not 365.

Yeah, you're right. I must have had the converter on something else - thanks for pointing that out :rolleyes:

My budget is fairly big but if i am going to just buy one kit, i am then going to cut it down a bit and also get two new PSUs...but i'll have to see how much i can get them for.

Anyway, thanks for your help and ideas guys, it's been great. I will just keep an eye out for offers as i am not really in too much of a rush.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

haha my brother just said he could get me a beer chill cooler (like a mack 2) since we sell them.this would be so cool and fittings would not be a big problem becuase he said they can fit 1/2" tubing on them :D

i hope he can get 1 :D

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Cool:D

So you could have near frozen water in your loop????

That would kick ass

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Please remember to read up on insulating the loop.

ok was installing my maze 4 and ran out of tubing:mad:

so now i have to get some so which to get i currently have 7/16" in my rig and was wondering were can i get this and if i cant what a good allterinitive.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

You could use 1/2 " as an alternative to the 7/16" if it was easier for you to source.

anyone got any spare 1/2" tubing willpay abit.

amm also on komplett its says at the tubing that they are 8mm inside and 10mm outside what size fitting would this be (4/5"?????)

awhir wrote:
    anyone got any spare 1/2" tubing willpay abit.

amm also on komplett its says at the tubing that they are 8mm inside and 10mm outside what size fitting would this be (4/5"?????)

Yes but its all mine.

Nowhere close to the size you need I'm afraid.

weres a place or site i can get a few meters of 1/2" tubing with fast shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

awhir wrote:
    weres a place or site i can get a few meters of 1/2" tubing with fast shipping.

www.hitide.ie ?

• Advertisement

B % Q do similar tubing I think.

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Any farm/industrial place will have it, Im sure they have plenty in galway:p

i can get some in our store but its not rubbery its much harder and very hard to bend so i think i should jst buy some :D

awhir wrote:
    i can get some in our store but its not rubbery its much harder and very hard to bend so i think i should jst buy some :D

First put it in boiling water, let it soften then put it in place and it should stay in shape.

awhir wrote:

no thats not half inch

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

just ordered the same wc kit! the temptation gave in!

gotta get me some distilled water and velcro by the sounds of it! ALso got a the new Coolmater stacker! hope it works well!

*bows* :D

ok then drapper is demanding me to post pics so i said i would installed the vga cooler and also tryed tidying up the wires and yes i know that the tubing is too long will shorten them l8r and put up the res :D

DSC01187.jpg

DSC01188.jpg

DSC01190.jpg

DSC01198.jpg

DSC01200.jpg

DSC01201.jpg

Lol cant remember where I have seen that box before :eek:

• Advertisement

its a coolermaster stacker or the tv is a 28" mitsubishi cool enough tv :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

hehe i see your address, STALKED!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

nice set up awhir! good work !

What are ze temps?

krazy_8s wrote:
    What are ze temps?

swaped die Ventilatoren herum heute, also blasen sie die Luft in das Rad und in den Fall und dann bläst der rückseitige Ventilator die Heißluft heraus. die temps sind herum 24 ideal und herum 33-36 auf Last an 1.5v =

swaped the fans around today so they blow the air into the rad and into the case and then the back fan blows the hot air out.
    the temps are around 24 ideal and around 33-36 on load at 1.5v

Good to hear.

heres how i did mine

triple rad on the bottom with 2 fans blowing out the bottom and pump resting on 3rd space LOL :D

does the job anyway

ftp://screenshots:screenshots@83.141.66.207/pc/Picture005.jpg

Advertisement