Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fight Night II

Options
  • 01-06-2006 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭

Just finished watching the footage of the row...

Just interested to see if anyone agrees that it seems the argument was going back and forth with differences of opinions ect and then Sezer blew the WHOLE thing out of all proportion and called Richard a bully and came on all aggressively, then he was called to teh diary room.

In other words, it was simmering down and Sezer brought it all back up again.

All he wants is agro and aggression in the house so he can be himself.

What a dangerus bastard. get him out! :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

He said that he had it under control, but i really thouhgt there was going to be punches thrown. Sezer is crazy;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Yeah, he's a nasty guy. He seems to love conflict.

He was definatley trying to make Richard look bad there, and in the end he was the one who lost the plot and looked like the bully.

Then Richard said that he did call Imogen false but not a b*tch, but anyway he's right on that she is false and plastic and dull and boring!

I felt sorry for poor Richard then in the Diary Room, he was so upset thinking he was coming accross as a bully. when he's definatly not! And it was sad when he said no one came to stand up for him... I guess cos he is always standing up for everyone else they prob thought he could handle it?

He really handled that argument well. Sezer came out of it looking like a right tosser.

As did Mikey who started the whole thing, what a sh*t stirrer, I didnt' think he had the brain capacity to say much more than one sentence at a time without thinking inbetween.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Sezer was about to lose it just before BB called him to the Diary Room, he was f-ing and blinding and going to kick things! I'd say he could have taken a swing for Richard all right...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

To be honest I doubt he'd have taken a swing at all. I've known a few guys like Sleazer and while they try act the big man, as soon as there might be a physical side to it, they cower. It's easy to do when you're in a group as some of the group usually try to hold the person back or remove them from the situation.(Grace did it here).

I think he's a big coward and that there was no chance of it getting physical unless Richard was the one to throw a punch - and it didnt look like he was going to, so Sleazer was safe.

I think he likes the conflict - but only with words.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

damn I missed it wish I could somehow see it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Yeah also missed it. Sounded good..would have loved to have seen it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I cant link directly so i'll give a link to the page with the video clip of "Hoochgate" (which is what ye wanted to see), "Don't blame it on the Moonshine" and "Diary Room drama" (with Richard)

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/live/index.jsp?articleMask=&housemateId=&week=&pageNo=3

Advertisement