Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imogen: "I'm such a nice person!"

Options
  • 01-06-2006 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

That's a direct quote from Imogen describing how she got "attacked" by Richard. Em, I dunno what cloud she's living on but she's clearly one of the nastiest people in the house.

She deserved all the comments (eg. dull, plastic, etc) she got off Richard!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Your dead right there, I have had it with those two.

Sezer did himself no favours tonight, he has to go tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

TheGooner wrote:
    he has to go tomorrow.

he does, Imogen is going down on my list, i was fairly hating her today, her comebacks were awful. ''Exactly what i thin kof you''--Roughly, except in a god awful Welsh accent(no offense to the Welsh, but you cant talk )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Agree with all of you ^^^ .

And Richard was dead right, she is dull and boring. she does nothing in the house but b*tch about the others with Slezer.

Tonights show was the most I'd heard out of her in the entire 2 weeks that she's been in there.

Also, did you see on BBLB tonight Imogen has broken BB rules again and has been told by BB that she is banned from nominating again at next weeks nominations!

rsta wrote:
    Also, did you see on BBLB tonight Imogen has broken BB rules again and has been told by BB that she is banned from nominating again at next weeks nominations!

LOL...which offense is this now?:D :D:D:D

iFight wrote:
    LOL...which offense is this now?:D :D:D:D

It didnt show the offending material! but I'd say she was talking about nominations again.. And when she came out of the Diary Room and joined the others in the living room, they asked her what BB wanted, she said ah nothing just talking, and Dermot goes Liar! haha! Great stuff!

• Advertisement

LMAO..Will that be on repeat tomorrow?

iFight wrote:
    LMAO..Will that be on repeat tomorrow?

Yep, I think its on around 3pm on E4? Its at the very start of BBLB on news section :) Her face is a picture!

The whole thing might be shown tommorrow nights Ch4 show before the eviction..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

She looked worse for wear during that rant alright too much hooch perhaps?i really dislike her..common evil cow...also she has a pigs nose ahhhh relief....

jbravado wrote:
    she has a pigs nose ahhhh relief....

Dont resort to that now!!!! She is a lash, no denying it:D :D

jbravado wrote:
    She looked worse for wear during that rant alright too much hooch perhaps?i really dislike her..common evil cow...also she has a pigs nose ahhhh relief....

I never really thought she was all that great looking, she looks good in her pic on the Ch4 BB website, maybe she only looks good with make up on.

Anyway I think personality counts alot for making a person attractive. And her's is 'plastic' !!! (Good one Richard!!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Did you notice she had to repeat it 3 times?

Who's she trying to convince? Herself? Her housemates? Or the public?? :D

Silly bint :rolleyes:

The Plastics are the mean/sly/obnoxious group in the film Mean Girls.
    I think that they really are like the group in BB.

Bamboozled wrote:
    Did you notice she had to repeat it 3 times?

Who's she trying to convince? Herself? Her housemates? Or the public?? :D

Silly bint :rolleyes:

lol!

I would have agreed with you a week ago but her personality just totally takes away from the overall package.can honestly say i wouldnt........lol!:)

bint?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

jbravado wrote:
    bint?:confused:

A derogatory term for a woman.

http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&lr=&defl=en&q=define:Bint&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

It's only "slightly" derogatory in that case. Bitch would be a much more fitting word I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

That's more articulate than i would have been saying :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Such a nice person indeed, who doesnt bitch, thats all she does.

Thing is, in that house, thats all there is to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

tbh, 90% of women on this planet bitch about each other. Imogen is no different. I can't stand Grace but nothing against Imogen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

I agree with all of the above, Sleazer has to go, but I dont think Imogen is that bad, when he goes she may jst become a liottle bundle of fluff waiting to the blowen out of the place next friday. Predicted they'd be this years Maxwell and Saskia, looks like I was right!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Yeah actually... I thought I had just imagined those words falling from her "£4,000" mouth... What a stupid cow.. At first I thought she was quoting somone else.. But no :rolleyes:

Gobsheen

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Imogen is great. Grace on the other hand is a pain in the the tits !.

sleazer will go tonight so Mikey can dump Grace and move in on Imogen :)

Advertisement