Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Just Drove A Ferrari

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

You can upload pictures to vodafones online album for free can you not. A trip to the mobiles section is in order for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

AJ! wrote:
    I went to the Vodafone shop yesterday and they told me the only way I can get the picture from the phone to the computer is with a cable which costs 49EURO. It doesn't really seem worth it just for one picture:(

ebay FTW. Should be able to get the cable cheap enough there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭JoeySully

AJ! wrote:
    I went to the Vodafone shop yesterday and they told me the only way I can get the picture from the phone to the computer is with a cable which costs 49EURO. It doesn't really seem worth it just for one picture:(

does your phone have bluetooth?
    if it does then you can uplad it to a laptop. or if you dont have a bluetooth on computer you can get one for 20 - 25€ which can be used for other devices which the cable cannot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

JoeySully wrote:
    does your phone have bluetooth?
    No. It's a Nokia 7210 (i think) and it doesn't have bluetooth and for some reason it can't send multimedia messages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

drdre wrote:
    nah im going over to check out a new car for myself hopefully mini cooper s, and once i heard of the new cars they got i got more excited.im using a 6310i so donot have a camera but i will try get a camera phone or something.its a quick decision so i donot have enough time to get a new phone with camera

still in dublin, as i missed my bloody ryanair flight at 6.30. im so pissed of as i so excited.

• Advertisement

drdre wrote:
    still in dublin, as i missed my bloody ryanair flight at 6.30. im so pissed of as i so excited.
    Are you still going?

AJ! wrote:
    Are you still going?
    i wonot be going for a while now, hopefully mid august.as i have work to do here with my dad.so will be busy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭LikeOhMyGawd!

AJ! wrote:
    drdre wrote:

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

:rolleyes:

Thats exactly what I was thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

Its posts like these^^^^
    that made me not bother sharing my supercar experiences etc.... with all you guys anymore. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Kersh wrote:
    Its posts like these^^^^
    that made me not bother sharing my supercar experiences etc.... with all you guys anymore. :rolleyes:
    Have to agree. In fairness lads, we all know of drdre's brush with the law and he's got quite a slagging ever since, but if the man has a chance to drive a cracking motor, then fair play is all I can say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭JimmySmith

I drove a 360 Spider for 3 days in Las Vegas. Unbelievable experience. You cruise the strip or take it out into the desert and let it rip. The women jump into the car on the strip. Theres a place on the strip with a huge selection of supercars near the Bellagio. You cant miss it. We came accross it by accident just walking the strip the first night we were there. They have Ferraris of all types, lambourghinis, corvettes, porches and some i have never heard of. They are $400 a day to hire, but it was easy to talk him down to $200 a day. If you're ever over there do it. Cant remember the name of the place now, And i'm sure there are more car hire places the very same all over Vegas, but this one isnt hard to find at all since its on the main strip.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

delly wrote:
    In fairness lads, we all know of drdre's brush with the law

Actually, thanks for reminding me.
    drdre, you will be dissappointed to hear that they are installing BIG speed ramps in the Western Industrial Estate.

delly wrote:
    Have to agree. In fairness lads, we all know of drdre's brush with the law and he's got quite a slagging ever since, but if the man has a chance to drive a cracking motor, then fair play is all I can say.

whats your problem, You are just jealous. I donot care what you say as i have driven amazing cars before.i know i have made mistakes before, but that happens in life.

Kersh wrote:
    Its posts like these^^^^

why wonot you share your experience with us.:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

drdre wrote:
    whats your problem, You are just jealous. I donot care what you say as i have driven amazing cars before.i know i have made mistakes before, but that happens in life.
    Holy Jesus, I was trying to defend you and stating that if you have a chance to drive a good car then go ahead. Did the 'fair play is all I can say' not give it away??? The previous 3 or 4 posters took a shot at you, and you target the poster who is giving you credit for having the opportunity to drive a car. Have a look at the first reply to this thread to see what I think of such rare chances :mad:.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

drdre wrote:

LOL ! Caught in traffic were you ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

AJ! wrote:
    I tried E-mailing the picture from my phone but it doesn't work. Every time I attempt to send it 'Multimedia Message Sending Failed' comes on the screen after a few seconds. I don't know what to do:(
    Get your self a card reader, cost about a tenner and will accept most cards.

Kersh wrote:
    Its posts like these^^^^
    I had a feeling this was going to happen:rolleyes:

I'm not bothered by the comments. Nobody has to believe me if they don't want to. I started the thread because I thought a few of the lads i talk to on boards might like to hear about my experience.

I think 'LikeOhMyGawd' has a problem with me and dre - what are the bets he's never driven a Ferrari;)

Thanks for the comments from everyone:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

AJ, send that pic to someones phone who has infra-red and they will put it up for you.

PM if you're interested... Just trying to help, all I can say is from reading your post. You know your cars, and probably deserved your little spin.. Congrats, its probably an experience I, or alot of people on here will never have :( . Fair play to ya!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,414 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Kersh wrote:
    Its posts like these^^^^

I'm not sure what you mean, Kersh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

delly wrote:

Theres mileage in that episode yet....:D

I wish he'd make a bit more effort in how he posts, grammar etc. Doesn't have to be perfect but his posting is so lazy you can't understand what he says half the time. I'm assuming english is his first language. Maybe not.

delly wrote:
    Holy Jesus, I was trying to defend you and stating that if you have a chance to drive a good car then go ahead. Did the 'fair play is all I can say' not give it away??? The previous 3 or 4 posters took a shot at you, and you target the poster who is giving you credit for having the opportunity to drive a car. Have a look at the first reply to this thread to see what I think of such rare chances :mad:.

Yeah i will go back, and by then i will have a camera phone to prove myself.:D Im waiting on a sony k790

Advertisement