Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2002 Ford Focus Owners Manual

Options
  • 01-06-2006 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Does anyone know where I could get my hands on one of these. I already tried ebay.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Ford's?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Rick33

No sorry. Aford focus owners manual

• Registered Users Posts: 21,465 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Sorry, I don't understand ... where else would you get a Ford Focus owner's manual other than Ford themselves? Or do you mean a D-I-Y maintenance handbook like from Hayne's or similar?

As an aside, I'm always surprised at how many second hand cars I see here in Ireland that are sold with out users' manuals or indeed service books ... what happens to them all?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Ask the previous owner.

How did you buy an 02 car without a service history? Are you barking mad?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,661 ✭✭✭maidhc

Alun wrote:
    As an aside, I'm always surprised at how many second hand cars I see here in Ireland that are sold with out users' manuals or indeed service books ... what happens to them all?

The owner stores them in their attic! Try a wanted ad the in buyandsell, it can't be hard to get an owners manual for the best selling car in the UK and Ireland over the past x years.
    How did you buy an 02 car without a service history? Are you barking mad?

A copy of receipts/always done with a main dealer who has a record?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Rick33

With a 12 month warranty

Advertisement