Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

George Lee

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Afuera

kluivert wrote:
    Is there anyway of downloading the programme from somewhere, i was looking up RTE but I cant find it.

I don't think it can be downloaded. But you can watch it online here using RealPlayer:
    http://www.rte.ie/thetimeofourlives/boom.html

[edit]Just realized that this is a crosspost of what TheBigLebrowski already said... so ignore!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

It is possible to download it, there is software that can capture streamed videos. Cant remember the name of it, if i come accross it ill let you know

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

irishguy wrote:
    It is possible to download it, there is software that can capture streamed videos. Cant remember the name of it, if i come accross it ill let you know

if you do, post it up as I have completely fogotten what to use to do it and google didnt turn up much useful (read free) software.

Advertisement