Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscribed threads filter on the main page?

Options
  • 02-06-2006 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭

When will this be coming back? I feel crippled without it.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

me 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

That's just for threads and not for forums!

I'd like the subbed.php back (or more threads on the subscribed link)!

I know it's disabled because of the search/server issues before anyone states the obvious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Oh, right - then I've never used that feature which seems pretty decent :)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

OK so is it coming back? I only read a few forums and am just not interested in the other stuff thats on the main page... Bring it Back!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

As far as I remember I think it was said that the code running that query was horrificly inefficient so until something more optimized is coded it shant be back

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Asok wrote:
    As far as I remember I think it was said that the code running that query was horrificly inefficient so until something more optimized is coded it shant be back

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

It was a lie - the query was confused with another one, but I have optimised it a bit anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Nice one, thanks Cloud McCloud of the Clan McCloud!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Thanks! I feel free again, no need to see a load of After Hours threads that I've no interest in anymore!

• Advertisement
Advertisement