Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Error Message on Windows xp

• 02-06-2006 12:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have a dell laptop with windows xp on it. Today I replaced the mini pci wifi card which come with it for a better one. As soon as i had the software installed for the new mini pci card i began getting a pop up box with an error message saying "bcmwltry.exe - Entry Point Not Found". What could be wrong because the laptop is completely unusable at the moment. I have put back in the old mini pci card since and uninstalled the software.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Quick check says that .exe is broadcoms program as for entry not found did you just hit next durin the install?

might just be a botched install try it again sure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭bigpaddy2004

GAAman wrote:
    Quick check says that .exe is broadcoms program as for entry not found did you just hit next durin the install?

might just be a botched install try it again sure
    All is ok now, i just downloaded tune up utilities 2006 and it fixed it straight away. Thank you for your reply.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 288 ✭✭gordonnet

where did you get the mini pci card, i am looking to upgrade my one also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭bigpaddy2004

www.wi-pipe.com in Waterford

Advertisement