Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honest!! plumber in cork

Options
  • 02-06-2006 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

My normal guy is gone back home to germany , so does anyone know of a good, honest and not too pricey (may not actually exist!) plumber in cork

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

When I first read that, given the other thread, I thought you were looking for the Hottest Plumber In Cork. Kinky.

But anyway, what you seek is the holy grail of domestic repair, I'm afraid such a thing does not exist, it is but a wisp of a fairy tale invented by householders above their station.

(Although if you read the Da Vinci Code backwards, you may yet seek what you find, ho, on yonder hill, the grail, the relic. *witter babble mutter*)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

gramlab wrote:
    My normal guy is gone back home to germany , so does anyone know of a good, honest and not too pricey (may not actually exist!) plumber in cork

might be cheaper to get you man back from ze fatherland.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭gramlab

Probably cheaper to bring the whole family back.

Might just give it a go myself - I can only flood the house if it goes wrong:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭zen63

Try Dave O'Neill - I have used him for a couple of jobs, and he is very quick, gets the job done correctly, and honest. Its dahm hard to find useful and decent tradespeople any more.

His company name is SWE heating and plumbing and his mobile 087 2924874 - i always have to leave a message, but he does return the calls quickly. Tell him Jonathan gave you his number ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭gramlab

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭arctic lemur

If you are in West Cork Eamon Galvin is quite good. He's in the phone book.

Advertisement