Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband/Phone/TV provider in Carrigaline, Cork

• 02-06-2006 11:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm moving to Carrigaline in Cork in the next week or two. I will be getting broadband and cable or satelite TV in the house but I was wondering if anyone can recomment a good provider. I would also consider getting a phone line if necessary and if the combined price was right.
    Any info apprecieted....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭giveth

Hey,

I'm from Carrigaline and as far as I know the only way you'll get digital TV is with Sky. Analog cable and MMDS are available but they're crap. And by the way you get Southcoast TV for free (although voluntary contributions will be asked for once a year) in Carrigaline if you dont already know.... Basically BBC1, BBC2, ITV and CH4 rebroadcasted locally on terrestrial.

For broadband, I dont know anyone with wireless in Carrigaline, but I here it is available. I would personally go for a line rental and BB package anyways as it's pretty much the same price as wireless. Smart arent in Carrigaline so BT are probably the best value.

*waits for BT-hating mob to start screaming*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭eoinok

http://www.novanetworks.ie are covering carrigaline.

Advertisement