Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solutions for geog

Options
  • 02-06-2006 12:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭

Hey im trying to get Solutions for Leaving Certificate Geography Sample Examination Papers and when I go to folens.ie they ask for a password does anyone know it or does anyone have a copy of them on there computer & send them 2 me?

http://www.folens.ie/Downloads/LCGeog.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭helles belles

i think u have to be a teacher cuz folens suck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

I just got my papers last week (!... I'm repeating so it's not that bad) and all they had left were the Folens ones. How curious that they don't have a sensible system like Edco's that makes things easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Kwekubo wrote:
    I just got my papers last week and all they had left were the Folens ones. How curious that they don't have a sensible system like Edco's that makes things easy.

Yeah I only got mine 2 weeks ago. Cudnt find EDCO so had to go with the only papers left Folens :mad: All of my papers r edco exp con.st(teacher got them for us) & geog

Advertisement