Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Survivor: Round 1.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Scraggs
    Does that mean i'm in the lead? I'll enjoy this sucess, however short-lived

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

No, you have 0 points. irlrobins is the only one with any points, and he has 2 of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Scraggs
    But...I clicked the same little # on the right as he did? asmittedly I posted it slower like but I had challenge finished when I first posted asking where to post ans..

I think I'm too slow to be a real survivor:(...

...although slow and steady does win the race:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Scraggs
    Is there more than one occurence of fúcktard?
    I can't find any more, even with using the two searchs and regular expressions in google.

Have I lost my nerdiness due to over exposure in the sun???? :eek:

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I guarantee you that while you're in here pleading your case with me, irlrobins is off finding another ten posts (maybe not /edit) in which WWM called someone a fúcktard. I'll also take certain variants of fúcktard as well.

• Advertisement

Scraggs
    I'm too computerologically retarded to do that but it the 17th post. Don't hate me cause of my stoopidness

Edit: damn I didn't even get that one first

Scraggs
    I'll have you know I was thorough before I posted! I tried everything from fúcktrad to even fecktard [eventhough thats not exactly WWM's style]...

Fine I'm just a sore loser:(
    also a fúcktard newbie

Scraggs
    I can't link the post cause I don't know how. It's no. 27
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=244822&page=2&highlight=tard

tard

• Advertisement

Well done. Right, I'm off out. Good luck with the challenge!

Scraggs
    I'd like to apologise to Hulla and the other contestants for acting like a petulant child earlier ..I'll be more sportsmanlike in future [well maybe not 'man'like!]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Scraggs
    Pffft don't worry about it.

We'll get some points eventually Scraggs!!!

*patiently awaits spam challenge*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Scraggs
    goes away for a few days, goes to the bother of getting a LAN cable in my hotel room and im completly lost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Byrno
    Er..the search function on the boards is disabled what do we use to find the posts..Google? or?

Ah, well it doesn't really matter at this stage. irlrobins wins immunity.

Now the vote. Right survivors, you each get one vote to vote someone else out. You can vote for anyone except irlrobins, and the poll will be public. Good luck!

Scraggs
    irlrobins wins immunity.
    Woot!
    Do my points return to 0 after this round?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

does irlrobins vote?

Yeah he does. Blush_01 and MNG do not vote though. It's for competitors only. TheGnome has lost the vote and will no longer partake in the UCD Survivor. I'm just waiting for himself, Chakar, Scraggs, SingingStranger and Pythia to give up their votes before I close the poll and start round 2!

Scraggs
    Singingstranger is at home at the mo so probably won't be online for a lickle while (he hasn't been online for 2 days, *gasp*), but does send his apologies...

And chakar, what were you thinking. You may have made me angry, YOU WOULDN'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY (courtesy of Mr Hulk esq.)

• Advertisement

Scraggs
    2 days? Is he ok??! Should we airlift him out of there??!

Byrno
    dajaffa wrote:
    Singingstranger is at home at the mo so probably won't be online for a lickle while (he hasn't been online for 2 days, *gasp*), but does send his apologies...

And chakar, what were you thinking. You may have made me angry, YOU WOULDN'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY (courtesy of Mr Hulk esq.)

Sorry, had to pick someone didn't I...

Scraggs
    SS voting for himself? Very clever, very clever....will be watching out for this strategic type stuff....not necessarily learning from it or responding to it in any sort of intelligent or constructive way....but by george my noticing will be second to none!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Grimes
    That would be to do with my pissedoffness at ye olde not-quite-56k and general resentment that I'm holding up this entire game and can't really participate in it anyway.

I feel a bout of lurkeritis coming on tbh. :(

Scraggs
    Pfft don't worry about it, I'm on dial up too, just drop by in the evening, it takes the full day for all 10 competitors to mosey on in anyway.

Scraggs
    Right we've all voted (plus a few extras) so let battle commence for Round 2! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Scraggs
    It will be closed to other people though, so only the survivors can vote. (Anyone else who votes will be disqualified from taking part again, and I'll edit out their vote.)

Doesn't seem to be. I got three votes from people, and I don't think any are in the competition.

Byrno
    He'll do it eventually anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Pythia wrote:
    Doesn't seem to be. I got three votes from people, and I don't think any are in the competition.
    I'm sure if it was significant he would have but in this case it isn't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Scraggs
    This voting system is sh*t. Why not just do it over PMs if the rest of us aren't allowed a say?

Rather than being interactive, this is just a private game that is on a public forum.

Those of us who aren't in the game can't even have an input on events. Bring on the After Hours Survivor contest I say!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement