Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European History - WW2

Options
  • 02-06-2006 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Anyone else thinking of leaving WW2 out completley of European section. I know all of Germany, Italy, Russia and a bit on France and Britain - should be covered with that??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Bakharwaldog

joema wrote:
    Anyone else thinking of leaving WW2 out completley of European section. I know all of Germany, Italy, Russia and a bit on France and Britain - should be covered with that??

Ya thats what im doin......there has to be a Q on
    • the rise of Fascism/Nazism
    • Propoganda/cult of leader...Nueremburg
    • Russia..
    one of them prob definately come up and id say the jarrow march will come up as well...cos if the nuremburg or Moscow show trials come up they probably wont have another q on russia/germany which are fairly important...the jarrow march deals with a social aspect aswell and this book is fairly heavy with war, dictatorships etc....
    just my opinion tho....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Yeah my teacher left out both the Easter Rising and WW2 simply because they are too large of sections.

Covering Russia,Germany and Italy from 1918 to 1939 with relation to domestic and economic problems should be fine.

Advertisement