Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imogen banned from nominating again

Options
  • 02-06-2006 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

Just seen it on the repeat of BBLB. christ does this woman ever learn.

especially when the programme originally went out last night, and the clip was from the main big brother show that went out on Channel 4 last night, it means that they banned her on Tuesday, the day after she was banned from nominating the first time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

she really needs to read the rule book....

maybe she just needs to learn now that sleazr is gone will she be sucking up to everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Whats the betting she will be trying it on with Mikey now LOL

Daft cow though, how foolish can you be!!! :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

She'll change her game plan. Now she'll only sleep wit hthe girls ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

TheGooner wrote:
    Daft cow though, how foolish can you be!!! :D:D:D
    In all fairness, all she said was "I wouldn't have nominated you anyway" in the middle of a heated argument. People going a bit ott in their dislike for Imogen. She may be a bit dull on the show but cut her some slack. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

no deal she is a vile bully.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

eirebhoy wrote:
    In all fairness, all she said was "I wouldn't have nominated you anyway" in the middle of a heated argument. People going a bit ott in their dislike for Imogen. She may be a bit dull on the show but cut her some slack. :)

No I don't think we're being OTT, she is definitely not as bad as Grace though! :)

TheGooner wrote:
    No I don't think we're being OTT, she is definitely not as bad as Grace though! :)
    Or Nikki. She pretends she's a bit clueless using the phrase "I don't understand" every time she's in the diary room. The innocent girls usually go far on the show but she's far from innocent. That's one thing I agree with Grace on. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

jbravado wrote:
    she is a vile bully.

Who did she bully then?

Sezer was the bully, she just talked 'nasty' so Sezer would still like her IMO

I still don't understand why Imogen is so disliked - other than her good looks. :) She just seems like a normal girl to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Shes a dozzy mare ! She was talking about nominations AGAIN yesterday, BB should ban her again for next week !

• Advertisement
Advertisement