Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courtlough Gun Club

Options
  • 02-06-2006 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

i have emailed the club a few times but have been getting no information back. does anyone know how much a yearly membership is. And also can i aquire a gun licence through my membership with them. And if any of you where members or have used the facilitys i'd like to here what you thought of it.

all replys appreciated:confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Yes u can get a gun via you membership there and the facilitys are to notch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

I'm gonna make a decision on PC Quad or Courtlough in the next few weeks. I want to practice more clay shooting. Done six lessons so far...very addictive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

theres a member on boards who'll be able to give you more info on the club cant remember his name he has a dog as his avatar chopperdog maybe

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Yeah its chopperdog,he's a good bloke,was very helpfull when i went out there to buy a shotgun!

Advertisement