Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chris Jericho

• 02-06-2006 4:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

Why aren't Chris Jericho & Jeff Hardy with wwe anymore?? Only back watching it recently & havent seen either of them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Jeff Hardy was released. Basically he just wasnt performing or interested anymore. He is now with TNA, and apparently his old problems are cropping up more often again.

Jericho is touring with his band, Fozzy. There is talk that he may not return to wrestling at all, as he is said to be enjoying the band more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

If Jericho doesn't return, it's a huge loss to the world of pro-wrestling. A tremendous talent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

jericho is no longer touring, but is acting on stage in toronto.
    he has mentioned (in an interview i read somewhere last week) that he may return at some stage, but just not right now.
    he did achieve a hell of a lot in his short career and if he did come back, i expect he would get an instant title run.
    the other night i watyched the match for the unified title and he was brilliant in that, even though it wasn't one of his better matches.

i'll try to find that interview. it was with some canadian newspaper.

bitches tried to charge for the article. thankfully google was on the ball and cached the page.
    click

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

julep wrote:
    he did achieve a hell of a lot in his short career and if he did come back,
    he's been wrestling since the early nineties, nearly 15 years of a career man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

i was fairly surprised when i saw christian on TNA last nite. missed that one altogether. thought he was just injured

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

he hit TNA about a week after leaving the wwe, 'cos that's how he rolls.

Advertisement