Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Elliot on Today FM

• 02-06-2006 5:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

Joe Elliot is on today fm next mon or tue (dj wasnt specific, but its the show around quater to four) and i want him to sign my new album so im gonna wait outside the building until he shows up but it would be a lot easier if someone could give me some help so im appealing for help to try and get joe elliots signature on my copy of his album yeah....and if i dont get any ill be waiting outside the building all day both days

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭MagnumForce

Joe Elliot is on today fm next mon or tue (dj wasnt specific, but its the show around quater to four) and i want him to sign my new album so im gonna wait outside the building until he shows up but it would be a lot easier if someone could give me some help so im appealing for help to try and get joe elliots signature on my copy of his album yeah....and if i dont get any ill be waiting outside the building all day both days

Why don't you just go to his house (cough...mansion...cough) in Dalkey?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

can you offer me directions, lol, seriously ive no idea where it is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Map

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭MagnumForce

Dathai wrote:

well that was terribly unuseful.

Im now sure exactly where he lives in Dalkey I don't think many people do but im sure you could ask someone when you get there, and you could drop in to see Enya in her castle aswell, and Jim Kerr of Simple minds, and Brad Pitt, he has a house there, and U2, and Damon Hill, and Lisa Stansfield, and Van Morrison... alot of them drink in a pub called Finnegan's quite regulary, so im sure you could go there with a few mates one night and he might be there, Def Leppard are recording a new album at the moment so he's definitly in Ireland for the next while anyway.

But yeah, id say itd be easier to wait in front on Today FM on Middle Abbey Street, where you know he'll be and when as opposed to trying to find his house then waiting till he happens to come out. I suppose you could ring his bell, he might be nice enough to come out to you, mind you he used to beat his wife, so im not exactly sure how nice a guy he is...

Advertisement