Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

smart in claregalway

• 02-06-2006 5:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭

was trying to pm GarfieldConnoll but was not replying and was hope someone could help me does anyone know when smart will be availbe in claregalway co.galway

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

I thought you were going with Eircom cause you had 6 lines with them for your business?
    Anywho in answer to your question the answer I'd say is never, ever, ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

ok was just wondering :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭pointofnoreturn

Hi,
    If your trying to get rid of the line rental on that 6 lines, have you tryed Leap/Magnet or DigiWeb and get a leased line off them and run VoIP some people have DigiWeb Metro all the way out there but you would want a v clear LOS of the Mast.

But their is a GBS thing going on in Claregalway with IBB but i dout very much their will be any decent service their and if it will ever come. but if your serious about getting a reliable decent leased line why not get a connection to the MAN via a radio hop from the ESB mast on the tuam road where the turn off to Lackagh is. e-net are looking for more business to get fiber.

PointofNoReturn

Advertisement