Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleazer hasnt packed!

Options
  • 02-06-2006 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

Sleazer hasnt packed his bags because he's so confident he's staying.
    Isnt confidence a strange thing :rolleyes:

He said the other day if he was up against Lea, he'd stay over Lea as the female fans of BB would keep him in.

Now, as he hasnt packed, whats the betting he wont be in his eviction outfit either.

I'd love for BB not to allow his stuff to be packed when he's gone and not give them back til the show is over.

I'd also love them not to open the doors during the "30 mins to say goodbye" so he couldn't change his clothes and he'd have to go in whatever he's wearing :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

I tell you this my friends! I have never been more eager about a tv show than I am about 8.30 on C4 this evening!!! I literally have a five foot no fly zone around the TV....

Hi face is gonna be classic....please got let him get evicted! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I'm driving to the city to view it. Cant wait for the repeat on E4 tomorrow so i''m getting in the car and taking off :D

LMAO @ Bam, are you going to someone house or what? Or sitting ouside a telly shop with a deckchair???

You better get back here sharpish for the post mortem! :D

Ah i'm going up to me mammy's. The good old Irish mammy!

I'll have the laptop with me :D Though i wont have broadband. It'll be dial up for me so I probably will be home by the time the page loads for discussion :rolleyes:

Thats gas! Thank God you will be here for teh post mortem though...phew I can resume eating of the pre big brother bust up meal! :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

If only they'd give him the 30 seconds to leave treatment as a surprise!

Oh yeah. The minute i'm in the door, the kettle will be plugged in and so will the laptop. While it starts up, i'll make the cuppa and then i'll laugh myself sick at the two Sleazer lovers whereever they are, being sick at the though of him being gone.

30 Seconds? :D I'dl ove it. Hopefully he'll still be wearing his geek outfit and wig :D

Bamboozled wrote:
    Oh yeah. The minute i'm in the door, the kettle will be plugged in and so will the laptop. While it starts up, i'll make the cuppa and then i'll laugh myself sick at the two Sleazer lovers whereever they are, being sick at the though of him being gone.

30 Seconds? :D I'dl ove it. Hopefully he'll still be wearing his geek outfit and wig :D

Sleazer lovers? Where point them out...*grins maniacally*

They're on the C4 forum :D
    Schoolboys, both of them :rolleyes: He's their rolemodel :eek:

Oh God, this is the bogey, you'll have the littleboys voting for him. I will be so peed if he stays, I liked Richard before the scrap, really like him alot now. Felt so sad for him when he was crying.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

haha..really hope he gets booted off now!!

Oh God I have that nervousness stomach ache LOL :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

He's 1/20 to get evicted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

He's expected to get 80%+ in a 3-way vote. That is unheard of...

Unheard of.

Even more hated than I could possibly imagine... :D :eek: :D :eek: :D

91.6% of the vote :D What a way to go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

Happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

As much as I hate him too I think his absense will be felt as he was a great entertainer. On the other hand other personalities will get a chance to shine!

Anyone want to watch it being announced and his walk out the gaunlet again? :D

http://www.channel4.com/player/v2/asx/showvideofeature.jsp?id=initialClip:596:596

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

Oh man thats good!any chance of the interview?ambitious!going away for three weeks 2morow boards will have to keep me afloat!

The unedited version is available here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhkGh0frmFc

But it doesnt have him walking the gauntlet.

It does have the plastics faces though :D

Just in case you need cheering up, Sleazers clip of not being allowed to nominate is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMiMCte5SBE :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement