Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biology wonderful Biology

Options
  • 02-06-2006 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

ok photosynthesis , cell and ultra structure, iaa exp enzymes,plant reprodution, respiration, blood is tipped i know none of the above but am planning an all nighter in the week ahead anything else im screwed i only want to pass the dam thing lets put it this way i have had no teacher the last two years he is like 70 so enough said any more things ,so any help i will take thanks;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Puuuuunntttuuate!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭bobneedshelpnow

Puuuuunntttuuate!!!!!!!
    really why bother just grow up :rolleyes:

Maybe if we could read your post we could help?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 JohnPH

Puuuuunntttuuate!!!!!!!
    If your going to hassle him at least spell properly:rolleyes:

plant reprodution,

It's ok though, the OP doesn't like C's either.

• Advertisement

Just realised I was pretty sexist with the "him" :p

what im totally lost!!!

It's ok though, the OP doesn't like C's either.
    lol, he's good;)

JohnPH wrote:
    If your going to hassle him at least spell properly:rolleyes:
    spell what properly, there is nothing wrong wid my post so shut up!!!:rolleyes:

Back to your question:P ..
    If you only want to pass i'd recommend to do unit 1 really well, experiments and what ever you find easy out of everything else!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

spell what properly, there is nothing wrong wid my post so shut up!!!:rolleyes:
    ...there are several things wrong with your post. Would you like a list?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

Guys stop beating newbies up about punctuation - were not in a spelling bee competition! honestly - get over it! I read the post and I didn't even notice the bad spelling! Find a hobby rather than beating up poor new posters! To the op (original poster) welcome to the LC forum - it usually is nice (when I'm around!). Anyhow back to the topic...respiration came up last year...I doubt it would come up again. Evolution and Variation, Vegetative propagation, enzymes, the nervous system etc... Advice: look through the past papers and see the pattern of questions that come up. Any other information most of us are happy to help...just be careful with your spellings - because some people get their knickers in a twist about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭X-SL

"find a hobby"

Good one. Seems like they actual want to help the OP but to do that they need to be able to understand him. If he's asking for help, the least he could do is type right. It's not even that hard.

About Biology, it's not that difficult. You have to learn the things. Go to your chapter in your book and read it leaving out experiments. The re-read it writing out bullet points. Then learn the bullet points. Then go back and learn the experiments.
    he/she btw

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Rob30888

From the chief exam commissioner from Connaught himself, so it's a good bet:

What was listed above
    Germination
    Hormones in the menstrual cycle (only a "maybe" one)
    Endocrine
    The Senses
    Nerves and all that stuff
    and NB is Evolution

Advertisement