Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fastest connection in Ireland

• 02-06-2006 7:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭

Whats the fastest connection you can get in Ireland mainly Dublin doesnt matter if it residental, business leased line or anything! Just looking for the fastest you can get!???? Oh price if possible too! :D

Edit: wot speeds?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Fastest BB you can get in Ireland is Dungarvin...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭bigpaddy2004

No its not, its possible to get up to 155 Mbit's if your close to a MAN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 shamage

No its not, its possible to get up to 155 Mbit's if your close to a MAN.

Bzzzt

Since when are MAN connections limited to STM1. Even before you put any form of WDM on a fibre you can get 2.5Gig. But to be honist I can see anyone around here paying for that sort of bandwidth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

im looking for at minimum 100MB if its possible to get in Dublin and it doesnt matter the price, but if anyone knows where i can get it, can you let me know and a rough price please! Thanks!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

• Advertisement

Ziycon wrote:
    im looking for at minimum 100MB if its possible to get in Dublin and it doesnt matter the price, but if anyone knows where i can get it, can you let me know and a rough price please! Thanks!

www.e-net.ie is your best bet, they manage & maintain all the MAN's around Ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

eh e-net and esb don't offer internet bandwidth. They offer point to point services to telcos ffs.

Colt, me arse.

If you want internet access and are near any fibre in dublin, contact smart and or magnet. Both will be reasonably priced.

100mbit circuit, probably 10k install, depending on how much work is involved. And depending on your commit, ye could get 10mbit burst to 100mbit for 500/month or maybe less.

Paul

flamegrill wrote:
    eh e-net and esb don't offer internet bandwidth. They offer point to point services to telcos ffs.

Colt, me arse.

If you want internet access and are near any fibre in dublin, contact smart and or magnet. Both will be reasonably priced.

100mbit circuit, probably 10k install, depending on how much work is involved. And depending on your commit, ye could get 10mbit burst to 100mbit for 500/month or maybe less.

Paul
    Flamegrill you have an attitude problem. There was no need for such a smart arse reply. If someone wants a large connection like the op well than E-net put you into contact with all the providers whom are using a circuit nearest you. E-net are handling all Man's around Ireland on behalf of the Goverment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

aye CableVision....bloody fast speeds man..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

longford has the same speeds too :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement