Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

construction studies predictions

Options
  • 02-06-2006 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

has any 1 got any i was told heat and wheelchair acess in a house might comeup but im lost other than that any 1 crap at q1 im gonna fail misserably i think but i guess my project and day exam went well considerin but will take any tips on written thanks:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

Piping system seems to come up every year. U-Values always is on the paper. I heard that Wheelchair accesability will appear but havent a clue about the 1st question (the drawing one)
    Also be prepared for dampness penetrating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

My teacher told us that he thinks that othey types of heating/power will come up like solar, one with the pipes in the ground which heat from the soil wud heat the water in the pipes ect. I have 4 & a bit soild days 2 study for con.st want to get a B1 or B2 in it.

i'd be hopin for a A except i messed up the practical. our projects were corrected today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Yeah I think I wud have gotten an A if i didnt **** up on the practical. Our projects r being corrected on the 6th. 3 lads wer still finishing off there project on the last day of school yesterday. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

Bloody project... bane of my life up till last Wednesday...

Absolutely anything could come up, that's the beauty of it. Even stuff that's not really on the course (there was a question on the parts of a PC back in the early 90s!) Drainage looks good though.

• Advertisement

I f you evere get stuck for a question you can always bulls.h.i.t your way through question ten.

Advertisement