Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motley Crue new live album

• 02-06-2006 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭

i got the new carnival of sins live album there the other day..its very very good id say better than the previous Motley Crue:Live album, why in gods name are they not releasing a new album???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

its an excellent album i have to say, i was quite suprised it wasnt highlighted more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Geiger

why in gods name are they not releasing a new album???

They took a break after touring and are working on new material now I believe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

Tommy Lee is doing the VH1 Supernova thing with Jason Newstead and Gilby Clarke (like the INXS thing last year, they audition on TV for a vocalist)...........and now Vince Neil is doing a solo album in the summer, I'd say the new Crue album will be recored late summer before Tommy heads off on the World Tour with Supernova.........it's all a bit messy really.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 the clansman

i hate the way all the old bands keep makeing so many best ofs and live albums...its all for money so it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

although it's a good album, they are quickly catching up on kiss with the amount of compilations.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 the clansman

i dont think its (allways) the bands fault though

take rory gallagher...would he have wanted all the compilations that were produced after his death

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭godfather69er

the crue only have 2 live albums and 1 greatest hits now the last time i looked kiss had more.
    the reason the 80s bands are coming back releasing stuff is because modern rock is ****! trivium, chillis,u poo, par example!!! there is money there to be made and the sooner rap has outlived itself the better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I like this new album but i think that a new studio album would have been better served. if we take the example of sebastian bach, he has a new album coming out, and he is writing it on tour and inbetween dates....quite like duff mckagan did in 1992 with his solo effort, so it can be done.

Advertisement