Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best 11 in League

• 02-06-2006 11:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭

Who is your best 11 select in Eircom League, Ireland's top soccer league.

Devine

Heary Gavin Doherty Dillon

O'Callaghan Gamble S Byrne McCourt

J Byrne M Farren

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Quigley

Heary Maguire Hawkins Murphy

Ndo Hunt O'Callaghan McCourt

O'Neill Zayed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

lol zayed is in my course. he is a good footballer tho. agree for the mostpart with you joesoap. ask me a few years ago and my team would have been full of bohs players......sigh :rolleyes:

lol zayed is in my course. he is a good footballer tho.

Always causes Shels problems, which is what pretty much what my team is based on.. performances against us. Did alright tonight but probably should have scored one. Still a class act and deserves a better team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

lol zayed is in my course. he is a good footballer tho. agree for the mostpart with you joesoap. ask me a few years ago and my team would have been full of bohs players......sigh :rolleyes:

So whats the chances of him signing for Bohs? After the Spoofer leaves of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Ryan
    Heary Maguire Hawkins Frost
    Ndo Foley O Callaghan O Connor
    Molloy byrne

Not biased at all, purely on form and what who i have seen this season :)

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

Ryan
    Heary Hutton Maguire Frost
    O'Callaghan Martyn S. Byrne McCourt
    O'Neill Molloy

Based on who i have seen this season,actually im being really lazy,i probably wouldnt have either Heary or O'Callaghan in that team but my mind is drawing a blank on who to put in instead!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Had a chat with a few people last night about unsung heroes in the eL, or more specifically Cork City.

Two players will always stand out, as unsung, and they are Neal Horgan and Alan Bennet at Cork City. Horgan is so much better than Heary, or anyone else its not funny anymore, and Bennet is the best centre half in the league bar no one.

Anyway, for what its worth, my eL 11

.................Devine
    Horgan...Dillon...Bennet...Heary

McCourt...Gamble...O Callaghan...O Connor

.......Flynn.......Byrne

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭applehunter

Devine

Horgan
    Gavin
    Bennett
    Murphy

McCourt--O'Callaghan---Mulcahy---Ollie Cahill:eek:

O'Neill
    Molloy

gimmick wrote:
    H
    TBennet is the best centre half in the league bar no one.

Oh come on Maguire without a shadow of a doubt he is the best CB in the league. Not being biased but jesus i see the guy every week and he is simply superb.

kdjac

KdjaC wrote:
    Oh come on Maguire without a shadow of a doubt he is the best CB in the league. Not being biased but jesus i see the guy every week and he is simply superb.

kdjac

He's top class alright, and Hawkins is better than Dillon too.

• Advertisement

KdjaC wrote:

I have to agree,im a huge admirer of his!!

On current form,i would say Stuey Byrne is the best midfielder in the league and he's not even playing his best football yet,that is still to come!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭finnpark

I cannot beleive people think Trevor Molloy is in top 2 strikers . He wouldn't make a lot of teams in league and I cannot understand that selection:confused:

finnpark wrote:
    I cannot beleive people think Trevor Molloy is in top 2 strikers . He wouldn't make a lot of teams in league and I cannot understand that selection:confused:

Form is everything.....the guy is on fire 4 goals 4 assists in the league.

kdjac

finnpark wrote:

As much as it killed me,i picked him despite the fact that i hate the guy!!!

From what i have seen of him this season and his current form,he deserves to be there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭finnpark

I get your point but if you had the choice of any 2 strikers in the league for free would you really pick Molloy?

Not a chance!!

Advertisement