Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

17" alloys with tyres - anyone???

Options
  • 03-06-2006 7:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Wolverine_1999

Post it in for sale motors. Might have some luck there, throw some pics up as well. Attracts people's attention much easier!

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭ldr

Image014.jpg

Image015.jpg

Hi to all. I have 17" alloys with about 500 miles 225 tyres. would suit honda anyone interested?
    cork area

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Post it here :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Mayshine

A small piece of advice, perhaps you might consider cleaning them.

On a side note I am amazed that there a still a lot of people who will not clean their cars/wheels etc well when they go to sell them. The condition/cleanlyness of most cars sold in Ireland is ropey to say the least..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Could I be so bold as to say that they are not legit? Seeing as they are not even clean, and the poster didn't take the advice of posting in the FS section...

• Advertisement
Advertisement