Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song name please

Options
  • 03-06-2006 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭

Ok. I was listening to the radio yesterday and I heard this song. It starts off like: Marys got a new job, she workin at a bank, makin lots of money and givin it to Frank........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

i think the name is oh mary...
    i remember dustin doing a cover of it years ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭homerzero

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

lasair wrote:
    i think the name is oh mary...
    i remember dustin doing a cover of it years ago...

I was thinking of that myself. But I wasn't too sure on the name.

Do you know if they are only a new band because I looked up a payware site and there is no record of them yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭homerzero

no they are aroung a long time

Newry band THE 4 OF US have provided a soundtrack for many Irish students' university years since they shot to fame more than a decade ago with their debut album Songs For The Tempted, which spawned the massive hits Mary and Drag My Bad Name Down.

Their 1992 album Man Alive actually made it into Q magazine's top 50 albums of that year.

Advertisement