Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FL end of week two (i hate smack down)

• 03-06-2006 11:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

this is the way we stand so far (still hard to know at this early stage who will win)
    bob squish
    vince
    fozzy
    lita
    jongore
    me
    the rest are out of it, they still could do something, its not to late.
    i had a great team this week. when i picked it last week i said to myself 'this will put me in first place'
    raw was great to me i had a great score from raw. but smack down!!!!!!!!
    lita and bob squish are the only two that did well from smack down.
    its not because i did bad from smack down that i hated last nights show, its because it was bad, reasons--
    1) i wish miz would pizz off withself
    2)kurt and rey match was long and boring
    3) booker t, who is he fooling we all know who the real king of wwe is.
    4) regal must hate what he is doing now.
    5) piper pit= yawn
    6) vito in a frock, good lord what are the wwe doing to smack down.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

triple h wrote:
    2)kurt and rey match was long and boring

I thought it was one of the best non-PPV matches I've seen in a long time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Ah, I was the victim of bad booking again! The tag champs weren't even on SD. Only saw the main event earlier, have to try check out the Angle/Rey match

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I have Carlito and for some reason he's been on Heat the last 2 weeks.

WWE Creative = morons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Is there any chance one of the mods would make this a sticky, or keep it as one thread with weekly results. As it seems some peopel just like starting new threads for the sake of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

wow, smackdown came up very nicely for me! next week will be a bit of a hard one to call id say.

• Advertisement
Advertisement