Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 more saturdays...

Options
  • 03-06-2006 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭

That's all thats left. The end seems soooo far away, but it's only 2 weeks and a day for me. I have physics on Monday the 19th, but I'm basically finished on the Friday before it...I'm only doing physics at pass level just to get a D3 so I have a science.

We're ridiculously close to finishing. Think of the endless weekends over the last 6 months or so...the slog for the last 2 years....in the last while not really being able to enjoy a night out or whatever because you knew you had to study the next day...all that's basically done with.

Just have to do the actual thing first...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

I still can't believe how uber-fast this year has gone by.

Not to be cliched but it does actually seem like yesterday that I was starting sixth year, laughing at the L.C. and how far away it was. Just yesterday we had our last formal class ever in the school.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

grimloch wrote:
    I still can't believe how uber-fast this year has gone by.

Not to be cliched but it does actually seem like yesterday that I was starting sixth year, laughing at the L.C. and how far away it was. Just yesterday we had our last formal class ever in the school.

Just yesterday? :eek: I'm finished weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

Funkstard wrote:

We're ridiculously close to finishing. Think of the endless weekends over the last 6 months or so...the slog for the last 2 years....in the last while not really being able to enjoy a night out or whatever because you knew you had to study the next day...all that's basically done with.

Em cant say I really had that at all.....

And i have a class next tuesday!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

I don't think this year went fast at all. In fact September seems like years ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

it went way too fast for my liking!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Sept 20th: "well Im back in school, last year ever, not going to study for a while, Iv'e got plenty of time"

Jan 10th "back to school after xmas, looks like time went by real quick, better get the finger out"

June 03th "oh dear god, no"

Pretty much somes up my diary entries since the start of the term.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

grimloch wrote:
    Just yesterday we had our last formal class ever in the school.
    Yeah yesterday was my last day but there was only like 10 ppl from my year. We finished last wed, Didnt come in till monday(was out on wed & thurs nite) but there was 60 ppl in from yr in from mon till wed.

Yeah the year has gone very fast. I can remember think god im a 6th year and how I dont want to leave school but now I cudnt give a fcuk even tho I will miss most of the ppl in my year.

Advertisement