Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paper 1 essay needed!!!!!!

Options
  • 03-06-2006 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭

Does anyone here have an A class paper one english essay that they want to give to me provided that it "fits into" most of or all of the paper one essays over the last number of years?
    I suck at writing essays and REALLY need one........
    If you dont want to post it up here,feel free to pm it to me;)
    thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Glazun

Hm, I haven't prepared an essay, I just improvise. :P I did prepare an essay about my friend, who becomes addicted to drugs, so I lock him in my basement.. but one thing leads to another and he eats rat posion in my basement and dies.. o_O but you dont want that essay..

Anyway, when you do find an essay that fits into most questions be sure you make it fit well.. -nods- my friend wrote an essay for the mocks based on text 2 when the essay question said it was text 3 that he had to base it on..Though the teacher never realised, he had to ask him what picture the essay was based on..before he realised.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Eh, don't learn off paper one essays, ffs. I have plently that got As, most of them short stories, but I'm gonna be wary of writing a short story in the exam cos you really need to be in the moment for it. Anyways, it's always easier to just write your own stuff on the day. If you read books/articles regularly it's a great way to build up an impressive vocab and get a good idea of different writing styles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Even though I hate English, I always get my highest marks for my essays.

I just go insane and write stuff down off the top of my head going into depth about crap and make up crazy stuff. :D

Don't forget to keep a consistency throughout though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

the thought of learning off an essay makes me want to shake you..

jesus, use your head a bit!

its one of the only parts of the LC where your own initiative and opinions comes into it!

i worry about people sometimes..

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Rob30888

The essay is my worst part, once I get an idea I'm grand, it's just getting there that's the problem :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

Jesus I wish I had soemthing like boards to help me out when I was doing the leaving.....:p :D

Advertisement