Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cram cram cram... crap..

Options
  • 03-06-2006 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Psh..I guess I'm not alone.. Havent studied in my life.. DONT JUDGE ME.. I have severe.. attention keeping problems. >_>; I managed to do maths and irish yesterday though.. :| Gosh Im screwed.. Pass maths... done arithmatic.. o_o I think I'm just going to learn all teh formula's for each question.. and hope for the best.. -_- ionno, I stopped caring about it because it was a pass subjects and stuff.. >_>; I wish I had put more effort into my work in the past 2 years.. but its too late now so I best do what I can.. >_>; I reckon it should be easy enough to get 40%? riiiiiiiiight? I got 18 in the mocks, but I really hadn't done work in the past 2 years and hadnt a clue what was on the paper.. used all teh right formulas in teh wrong places.. :P So hopefully it'll increase..

I think I'm fairly well prepared for the other exams though, I've done my work in class this year.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

You sound a bit stressed out so you need to calm down. :p Staying calm and focused are important.

Just keep practicing questions. I was in your situation last year. I got 39 per cent in pass maths in my pres and completely freaked out. But then after that I focused on it for a while and got grinds from a friend in college. I went up to a C2 in the end and I was delighted since I was convinced I'd had failed again.

I'm repeating now and dropped maths, thank God. :D

Have a good look through your exam papers and look at the marking scheme.
    Keep practicing questions :p

Advertisement