Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

auctions

Options
  • 03-06-2006 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

to all especially the moderators.

What happens when the winning bidder on an auction site does not honour his bid. Does the seller say tough and try to auction the item again or does boards.ie have rules about payment.

annoyed auctioneer milo
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

why dont you ask this on the online auctions forum?

or is this something to do with your own personal auction on boards.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

On an auction site - seller gives negative feedback, and others avoid the buyer in future. On Boards - let others know, and try again...

ED; ^^ I'm assuming it's to do with http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=788&cat=500

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Did you PM him to accept the bid?

Being pedantic if you didnt confirm it or other, then the bid isnt really a sale of agreement.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭milos

pm'ed the individual and he never replied.
    Negative feedback is ok but it still leaves me to re auction this item.
    Very very unfair

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Personally, I still have no idea if you're talking about adverts.ie or ebay.

Because we have a clearly labelled (at the top of adverts.ie) Averts Support Forum.

• Advertisement

to whitewashman the online auctions forum is closed.

to the moderators ebay is looking better and better. shame

CuLT wrote:
    Personally, I still have no idea if you're talking about adverts.ie or ebay.

Because we have a clearly labelled (at the top of adverts.ie) Averts Support Forum.

boards.ie folks
    just tried adverts support. more confused now than when i started.

Karoma wrote:
    On an auction site - seller gives negative feedback, and others avoid the buyer in future. On Boards - let others know, and try again...

ED; ^^ I'm assuming it's to do with http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=788&cat=500

No Karoma the item is here http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=789&cat=12

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

He's banned from the FS section now. Maybe that'll prompt him to figure out why.

thanks cult shame it had to come to this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

milos wrote:
    to the moderators ebay is looking better and better. shame
    Enjoy eBay. Enjoy paying for selling too. Enjoy.

Advertisement