Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gearóid Fox '04

Options
  • 03-06-2006 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

Yeah, I finally got around to it:
    Gearóid Fox - Japanese Language and Culture , Session 2, 2004
    'Twas my one and only year at CTYI : (

I can't remember doing anything crazy and memorable. Maybe thats just wishful thinking. Roll on the embarassing "Hey! Gearóid! Remember the time you ---?" stories...

Oh, I've been reminded that I carried an alarm clock instead of a watch and wore a hat a lot... And the last bit of meat I ever ate was some chicken in the canteen. Read in to that however you want.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Hey my vegan friend!
    Heh, i remember Caitlyn having to eat tofu for ....NERD! :P
    Anyway, I be slightly peeved that the second I finish my exams you decide to move out from the town next to me, the town which I could have easily gone to to hang out with you! You totally suck dude....
    Oh and don't worry about the quietness of the boards. Most of the regulars are Leaving Certing (comme moi :( )
    I shall talk to thee later and most definately see you over the summer. Text me if you ever come back down here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Kitsune

Tofu... *shudder*

*shudder*

Alas, I had to leave on the third, it was final moving out day for on-campus people. But I'll be up for the weekend at some stage. Awn va rawncawntrayray, wee? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Desmoulins

Hmm, well I knew you not at all at camp- we were different sessions....but there have been a couple of reunions (this is tara, pour ton information- G a ruinay mon fransay ausey)....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Aww, Gearoid! You still speak ****ed up french! That's so precious! :)
    Yes, I have ruined many people's fances over les annays. Say trey fun! Et, mon Back est over-ay so je ne have to parlay propre frances anymore-ay!

Yes, you two crazy kids know each other. Text me if you come up dude! We'll have a sexy party ;)

Advertisement