Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Legendary Record Labels

• 03-06-2006 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

I could possibly name 50+ or so but lately ive been listening to a lot of stuff on the classic Strictly Rhythm label,one of, if not the best ever House music label,anybody who's into House music should love this quality label,fantastic:cool:

http://www.discogs.com/label/Strictly+Rhythm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭DUB1

Well I Luv Da Legendarey Frankfurt Beat A Quality German Hard Trance
    Lable Which Closed In 96 Every Relase Was Exelent Another Lable Wud
    B Eye Q

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

red light records is good for the old school jungle stuff. Dub1, why're you talking like you have Down's syndrome?!?:D

griffdaddy wrote:
    red light records is good for the old school jungle stuff. Dub1, why're you talking like you have Down's syndrome?!?:D
    do u know me............?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

haha, na it just took me a while to realise what you were saying there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭voltamadan

Trax? Environ? Balihu? YES!

• Advertisement

griffdaddy wrote:
    haha, na it just took me a while to realise what you were saying there

ah i c u didnt hav ur glasses on :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Dub1 i think he may well be referring to the annoying text speak that you use instead of plain English.

jonny68 wrote:
    Dub1 i think he may well be referring to the annoying text speak that you use instead of plain English.

no way jonny is da wat he ment lol :D

i said it in another post u all must live very sad lives 2 b complaining bout da way i type ffs how can any sane mind get annoyed at such a small thing as 'txt speack' as u wud say well all i hav 2 say is

get your self a life

DUB1 wrote:
    no way jonny is da wat he ment lol :D

i said it in another post u all must live very sad lives 2 b complaining bout da way i type ffs how can any sane mind get annoyed at such a small thing as 'txt speack' as u wud say well all i hav 2 say is

get your self a life

You can type in double dutch for all i give a fcuk (by the way your spelling and grammar is shocking as well)now id suggest we go back on topic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Positiva, and Nukleuz?

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Soma, Zoom, Harthouse, Rising High, Limbo, Eye Q, Tresor, Noom, R&S, Prolekult, Deconstruction....I know I've missed loads but these jump out as some of my favourites from back then.

And yeah DUB1, get a life :) Your text speak even bothers me when I'm not online...only got 3 hours sleep last night :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

Johnny and felix will yiz give over with the bitching for christ sake it's not AH.:rolleyes:

Tripoli trax
    Nuckleuz

Felixdhc wrote:
    Soma, Zoom, Harthouse, Rising High, Limbo, Eye Q, Tresor, Noom, R&S, Prolekult, Deconstruction....I know I've missed loads but these jump out as some of my favourites from back then.

And yeah DUB1, get a life :) Your text speak even bothers me when I'm not online...only got 3 hours sleep last night :mad:
    I TOLD U DA LAST TIME WE SPOKE U WUDNT REST EASY AGAIN :eek:

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

DUB1 wrote:
    I TOLD U DA LAST TIME WE SPOKE U WUDNT REST EASY AGAIN :eek:

:D too much talk of the good ol days

Dun laoire wrote:
    Johnny and felix will yiz give over with the bitching for christ sake it's not AH.:rolleyes:

Tripoli trax
    Nuckleuz

I don't "bitch" mate i just appreciate people typing in plain English :p

jonny68 wrote:
    I don't "bitch" mate i just appreciate people typing in plain English :p

JONNY YOU ARE A BITCH :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 868 ✭✭✭tdv

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054939820 :D

Time Unlimited has not been mentioned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

VANDIT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Dun laoire wrote:

Tripoli trax
    Nuckleuz
    aye, Tripoli are definitely one of my favourite labels of all time.... Don't stop, beat dis, block party, hooked, set you free, phunkee muzeek, epidemic, bells of revolution, take you there... so many quality memories attatched to their tunes:)

shame that the label has been put on the backburner now though, the last 2 releases were corkers (4 to the floor and Rubberised) and Restless was shaping up to be another winner

Kaktai are another consistently great label imo (after the first few sketchy releases, anyway)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Mikill

Rabbit City

• Advertisement
Advertisement