Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grace!!

Options
  • 03-06-2006 11:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

OH MY GOD, I HATE THIS B!TCH!!! Sorry for the shouting, but she really gets my blood boiling. The nasty lil trollop

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Seems after her little rant and her comment about Aisleyne, most of the BB watchers feel the same :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Awwww man she is an evil little wench, for a dancer she was sure crap last night, bloody hell!

Theres a vid on the BB site called the two faces of Grace whats that about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭mateo

If she is up for eviction she is a gonner. I hope she gets at least 98% of the public vote

Goon why cant you view the videos??

As for what "Grace's two faces" is about, its just her bitching about the others again. :rolleyes:

I'm on a mac and for some reason the idiot incharge of saving the wmv files doesn't set them uop for mac..............grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Just going to have to keep tormenting you :D

• Advertisement

Gah! to the wmv saver :D

Have you not got virtual pc on it??

torment away, i dont mind.

Bamboozled wrote:
    Gah! to the wmv saver :D

Have you not got virtual pc on it??

torment away, i dont mind.

I wouldn't touch VPC with a ten foot pole LOL Besides tormenting you is way more fun.

just a thought, how funny would it be for BB to change the new housemate everynight....i don't mean obviously change I mean lookielikies....theyd notice but would be like wtf!

Sorry sleep deprevation kicking in...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Giruilla

Who cares if shes a bitch!!!
    1. Shes freakin hot!
    2. She's good entertainment. a bit of bitchins what ye want to see in that house.
    good housemate i feel. also she really is playing the game and wants to far. Who would you rather watch, Sam (she's in there why?)?

Gah! to you so! You cant be a true BB fan if you're not willing to use VPC to view the clips :D

They tried the change thing with twins before in one of the other countries.

theres a mother and daughter in one this year somewhere.

How about putting in the BBLB look a likes in ? :D

Haha that would be so funny and Gah! to you to! Plus Meh to your VPC! :D

• Advertisement

:p false fan!

Bamboozled wrote:
    :p false fan!

:eek: Oh no you didn't!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Giruilla wrote:
    1. Shes freakin hot!
    2. She's good entertainment. a bit of bitchins what ye want to see in that house.
    good housemate i feel. also she really is playing the game and wants to far. Who would you rather watch, Sam (she's in there why?)?

Grace hot?????:eek: .From under her boobs down she looks good but anything over that ,pretty plain.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I think she's very much in danger of being the next one out!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

I dislike here but she's good entertainment. Would prefer Sam out. Sezer didn't bring anything to the table IMO, so he's no loss and I was glad he went. Grace is different, her cattiness is very entertaining and as Ashlene (sp?) flirts with Mikey it'll drive Grace bananas, very entertaining.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭ateam

Saying "babe" all the time wrecks my head, it's so insincere

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Lisapeep

Grace went into the diary room saying how she was almost certainly gonna be evicted this week etc etc. And then she went on to bitch about the "freaks" and how they're such "Freakazoids" etc. If she thinks there's a chance that she might be up for eviction this week, then she sure isn't making very much of an effort to win public sympathy or support!

ateam wrote:

Yeah i agree. ''babe'' really reminds of the use of ''mate'' The Office'. Brent and them always saying, ' see ya later mate', ' yep cheers mate'. Its like shes trying to convince both of them they're friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

ateam wrote:
    Thats annoying alright but to be blatantly bitching about someone (ie. Sam) and for then Sam to walk over, Grace is the first to be like "Hey Babe" with Imogen close behind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Giruilla wrote:
    1. Shes freakin hot!
    (she's in there why?)?

Marks out of ten?

I'd give her one :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Yeah they really can't seem to see the irony. It's hilarious.

I love how utterly threatened Grace is by Aisleyne. Did you see her puling Mikey over to her in the garden and puting her arm around him. Classic

I dont like her at all. When she goes off on one she is enterrtaining. but apart from that the bitchiness is awful. She didnt need to bitch so much and more people would like her.

She'll call people she likes "babe" every so often.
    She'll call people she hates "babe" all the time.

As for looks, i've seen better walking down the street. she's not gorgeous and she's not plain, but she's a hell of a lot better without make up than she is with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

I hate the "babe" thing. Also,the "freakazoids" comment didn't do her any favours! How boring it must be to be so "normal". Surely had she watched "American Beauty" she'd know that the freaks shall prevail! And normal people are crap in bed....or something.....

I just think it's so funny to watch a person like Grace in action. I mean,she's the worst kind of person and she can't even see it. Also,she and Sezer,when he was there,seem to just have lost sight of the point of the game. It's like they think that if they bully the others then that's all they need do to win but they've forgotten about public perception completely!

The swines!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Bamboozled wrote:
    As for looks, i've seen better walking down the street. she's not gorgeous and she's not plain, but she's a hell of a lot better without make up than she is with.

Agree.

Calling Aisleyne a "moose" was quite hilarious. She really is doing herself no favours.

How do these people not realise that the public are going to see all of this stuff?

Just like last year they're thinking about the 1 hr long show. Even Lea stated that her whisk/animals conversation wouldn't be shown due to the show only being an hour long, plus the fact that it was too raunchy to be shown anywhere else.

That was the same mistake Makosi made last year. They all forgot about the live feed on E4 with the red button, the live feed online, and the late night viewing on C4. This year is much the same so they're only acting "nice" for a little while so that they can be shown on the highlights show as being nice.

But we know :D

nipplenuts wrote:
    Marks out of ten?

I'd give her one :D

I'd say no more than a seven, only just. Crackin body, nice eyes, face is a bit **** though! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

OMG, today, she was talking to Richard, totally agreeing with him, seconds later agrreing with Lisa about Rich being controlling over the kitchen:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Grace is really plain, she is a typical 5 out of 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

I dislike Grace less than I did maybe five days ago.

I now hate Lisa ten times more than I hate Grace. She's horrific. Every second word is "fúck", she's a nasty piece of work, talking about putting bleach in peoples food and cleaning the urinals with their toothbrushes.

I still don't like Grace, but I reckon BB would be boring without her.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

She is an evil souless b!tch from hell and I would love to see her get whats coming to her... If that involves a stern kicking from one of the other housemates.... so be it :D

Advertisement