Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grace!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

I reckon all the backstabbing will catch up with Grace fairly shortly. I shall be rubbing my hands with glee when she's finally found out. HORRIBLE individual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

A bitch she may be...

Would she get one ? Oh yes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

Fckkin beotch so she is. She's the most two faced out of all of them. She's trying to be the new sezer ganging everyone up against sam. And while sam is annoying he/she/it doesn't deserved to be treated like that. I hope Grace's gets the boot. Sezer to go back in and replace Georgie boy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Fckkin beotch so she is. She's the most two faced out of all of them. She's trying to be the new sezer ganging everyone up against sam. And while sam is annoying he/she/it doesn't deserved to be treated like that. I hope Grace's gets the boot. Sezer to go back in and replace Georgie boy :D

I don't like her at all and out of them all in the house she would wind me up more than any of them! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭uncle ernie

padi89 wrote:
    Grace hot?????:eek: .From under her boobs down she looks good but anything over that ,pretty plain.

agreed. mikey knows it too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭judybaby

Yes she has a gorgeous body but in the face she is a cross between Gail Tilsley Platt in Coronation Street and Kelly Windsor (Adele Silva) in Emerdale

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

judybaby wrote:
    Yes she has a gorgeous body but in the face she is a cross between Gail Tilsley Platt in Coronation Street and Kelly Windsor (Adele Silva) in Emerdale

:D

spot on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

She was panicing last night. Lea, Sam and Aisleyne were talking in the sitting room and she over heard. Lea was this close to figuring out that it was Grace that was the cause of all the backstabbing. Unfortunately it just went over her head and Grace still couldnt settle so she ended u bawling her eyes out to try put them off course.

Annnnd she's all over Mikey again tonight. bleugh!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

She really loves herself. What's all this about her mates preferring natural beauty? Is this natural beauty:
    http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/media/housemates/profiles/grace_profile_185_194.jpg

Bloody pelican mouth.
    http://naturestockshots.com/images/Photos/Nature/Birds/Brown%20Pelican/Beak%20open%201%20m.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

Grace is just one of those girls that smiles to your face and acts all sweet like when the new housemates arrived and she started bitching almost immediately and Pete was like 'you've got to give them a chance' and she was like 'I'm a nice person really,babe' - Ahhhhhhhhhh I want her out and I want her to get BOOOed big time! Nasty lady

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

and she lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Here's hoping the crowd will be shouting "Two-Faced Grace" when it goes live to the house with Davina. I know she's not up for eviction, but at least it would get her worried :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

I think she has a face like a smacked arse, her body is the only thing she has going for her.

I can't bloody stand her, she's the biggest **** stirrer ever in BB and i can't wait to see her go.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

She has a face like a melted welly.

did she really slap Mikey and if so why wasnt it shown? Why is she on her "last warning?" Why did she say that "they always shout at me" when refering to the BB people in the diary room?

Interestingk....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

She's certainly a person whose face I would like to walk on while wearing high heals.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭shellie11

I really dont like this girl,she talks about lea and them bi*chin,she worse than any of them,and she waltzes around like she's gods gift...OOOh i really wish they would get rid of her... :mad:

Advertisement