Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sam - blusher overkill!

Options
  • 03-06-2006 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭

Someone should tell Sam that there really is no need to put blusher on her forehead and chin and nose! I was watching her on the live the other night and she was lashing the stuff on all over her face!! Not just one sweep here and there, but seriously laying the stuff on all over!

She must go through loads of the stuff! Its a nice blush, but way too much!

She looks pretty but she should tone it down a tad ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

So it definitely is blusher?

I thought she might have had high colouring as I've not seen her put any blusher on yet. Must keep missing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

I dunno for some reason she always looks like a deer in teh head lights, real startled looking. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Bamboozled wrote:
    So it definitely is blusher?

Yep she puts loads on. Also, she says she never takes her make up off at night either... something about being afraid of waking up and looking like a man.. :confused:

Doesnt the stubble give it away?? :confused:

thats dreaful that she doesnt take the make up off. Think of all the washing!! She must have the imprint of a red face constantly on her bedclothes! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

it SCARES MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

She reminds me of pinnochio:
    'I'm a real boy/girl/whatever!'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Sickening niceness and praising everyone all the time overkill more like.

ITs not the niceness thats freaking me out. Its the invasion of personal space. She keeps walking in on the girls in the bathroom when they're on the loo or changing their ladies things.

Usually to shouts of "Dont come in."
    Sam: "I dont mind"
    Lea/Grace: "Well I DO!

Ewwwwww!

lady things - i will have to remember that one lol

Was watching the highlights again this morning and she/he has absolutely dire skin under all the foundation :cool:

Thats from shaving. She cut the face off herself. I can see why she layers the make up on after that , but in fairness does it have to be the RED stuff?? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭John Player

sam looks like aunt sally from worzel gummage with those rosy cheeks!

Hmmm great minds think alike!

I understand why she puts the make up on too but does she have to apply it with a trowel?

Isnt makeup intended for male use heavier than the female stuff so it can cover the marks left by shaving/different skin?

I thought it was.

Bamboozled wrote:
    Isnt makeup intended for male use heavier than the female stuff so it can cover the marks left by shaving/different skin?

I thought it was.

I didn't know there was such a thing as male make up...Must ask Bertie next time I see him in Fagans

Its like theatre make up. Bit thicker and heavier.

Bamboozled wrote:
    She keeps walking in on the girls in the bathroom when they're on the loo or changing their ladies things.

Usually to shouts of "Dont come in."
    Sam: "I dont mind"
    Lea/Grace: "Well I DO!

Really? thats not right.

And lets face it, its a he not a she, despite you'd he wants you to believe.

Therefore if the girls are using the toilet, he should not be there.

Yes it is wrong but....

I'm beginning to think that Sam wants to be a girl so much that she's trying to learn as much.

And lets face it, a lot of movies and TV progs have girls going into bathrooms together so its possible Sam is mistaking that for reality and wants to go in with the girls to be part of the girly "piss posse".

I'm beginning to think its not intentional intruding but more like innocent mistakes.

Someone needs to have a word obviously.

There was reports today on the official site that they found out who the phantom piddler is. Its Nikki, she refuses to sit on thw seat so instead, stands up and pisses all over it. The reason I am bringing this up is that Richard and Leah where in the bath at the time, I was surprised that Nikki wasn't shy about peeing in front of them!

A piddle is fine if you're sharing a house and are comfortable with people being in the bathroom.

Me.. I wont even piddle if my fiancé is in the shower :D The door is locked all the times and its even locked when there's no one in the house.

I really dont get how they can all piddle as if there's no one around.

As for Nikki The Hoverer, dunno how she manages to piddle on the seat. Maybe she;s not used to having to hover. :rolleyes:

Bamboozled wrote:
    A piddle is fine if you're sharing a house and are comfortable with people being in the bathroom.

Me.. I wont even piddle if my fiancé is in the shower :D The door is locked all the times and its even locked when there's no one in the house.

I really dont get how they can all piddle as if there's no one around.

As for Nikki The Hoverer, dunno how she manages to piddle on the seat. Maybe she;s not used to having to hover. :rolleyes:

No I'm sorry I just think SOME things are meant for yourself, I cannot handle the whole idea of someone being there with me........ugh *shudder*

Personally I think the peeing on the seat thing is due to the fact that she never stops talking long enough to engage her brain to the task at hand!

• Advertisement

Too right, pissing and ****ing should not be done in view of spouses.

Just like sex, you dont need an audience for for having a pee.

And considering they are all strangers to each other, I really dont get how they can just go when there are others there.

It was the same last year - and even more so with Lesleh, and they showed her doing it on the highlights as the bathroom was full :pukesmiley: !

Bamboozled wrote:
    Just like sex, you dont need an audience for for having a pee.

And considering they are all strangers to each other, I really dont get how they can just go when there are others there.

It was the same last year - and even more so with Lesleh, and they showed her doing it on the highlights as the bathroom was full :pukesmiley: !

Oh yeah I remember now, they where all gathered around for something and she yanked her knickers off and peed right there. Theres something very knackery about it LOL

Same for sex, I couldn't understand maxwell and Saskia last year...ugh

Yeah she was in her nurses outfit.

Not only Max and Sas last year, its Grace and Mikey this year too and they are both WELL AWARE of the camera's as they are always checking to see that the camera above the bed is turned to wards them.

Mikey's hands have been doing plenty of wandering late at night and they havent been covering up with the duvet.

Bamboozled wrote:
    Yeah she was in her nurses outfit.

Not only Max and Sas last year, its Grace and Mikey this year too and they are both WELL AWARE of the camera's as they are always checking to see that the camera above the bed is turned to wards them.

Mikey's hands have been doing plenty of wandering late at night and they havent been covering up with the duvet.

OMG its worse knowing that the cameras are on you and worse again WAITING for the cameras to be on you... :(

Oh they're making full sure that the camera's are on them.

Even Sam had to tell them to be a bit quieter last night with all the noise and moaning. Its pathetic.

Bamboozled wrote:
    Oh they're making full sure that the camera's are on them.

Even Sam had to tell them to be a bit quieter last night with all the noise and moaning. Its pathetic.

Its not being shown on the hilight shows or I am asleep, the imogen and sezer thing wasn't shown, thank god, or was it?????

They're not having sex, they may be playing around but thats it.

They're not having sex, they may be playing around but thats it.

Either way, national televison!!!

• Advertisement

TheGooner wrote:
    Either way, national televison!!!

Nah, I disagree.

You've got to expect some tenderness and affection with two people who have coupled, but it's different if it was a full blown ride.

Advertisement