Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How would you play the game..or would you?

Options
  • 03-06-2006 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭

Just wondering how people would approach the game of BB. Its a tricky one because so much depends on the public...

we can't all be great like Pete :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

Would be better if they could talk about nominations, makes it more of a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

I disagree, I watched teh american one a couple of years back and they did that. Show was terribly boring and alliances where popping up everywhere.

With this rule in BB UK we get to see the likes of Nikki stabbing her Mammy Lea in the, dImogen and Sleazer getting in trouble, way more entertaining.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I wouldnt.

I prefer to be BB. Then anytime they'd talk about nominations, I'd fine them 5K :D

I'd find plenty of other fines too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Bamboozled wrote:
    I wouldnt.

I prefer to be BB. Then anytime they'd talk about nominations, I'd fine them 5K :D

I'd find plenty of other fines too :D

Same, that would be cool, just to be e the voice even:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

The American BB is a game, The British one isn't. There's nothing to "play". You just be yourself. :)

• Advertisement

They had a competition on BBLB last year for one fan to be the voice.
    She got to be the voice in the Diary Room.
    Yer one forgot to turn off the mic and whoever was in the diary room could hear her chatting to whoever was around, when they were going out the diary room door :D

There's too much "playing" going on in the British BB. They're all trying to be something they're not when they get into the house, and then the tactics come out.

It would be much better if they went back to the first or second BB format and actually used it as an experiment. :D

yeah good point yogi (as in bear who sleeps all day ;))

Cheeky!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Conar

I really liked the american one.
    Thought the bitchiness was great.
    It made for great viewing. All the doublecrossing etc.
    It means that the bitchiness that we only see in the diary room is right out in the open.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I dont understand why people get really anoyed when they think people are "playing the game"...it is a game. Its a glorified gameshow. Also, dont understand why people always want the anoying people out of the house. They are the most entertaining! If it was a hosue full of really normal people it would be horribly boring.

Very true.
    It is nice to see the ones that you dislike most being knocked out though!

They really should allow discussions about nominations, it really does stir it up! The competitions for immunity are good too.
    If they changed it to be a little more like the American one it would be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

I don't think there's any way to play the game successfully to be honest. Just look at Sezer. He was competely agog at the boo'ing he got. He thought he had a great game plan, but the public hated him.

True, but he made one of the biggest mistakes that you can make.....talking about having a game plan.
    That never goes down well.

Grace is much more of a schemer but she gets away with a lot more cos she doesn't admit she's playing a game.

Advertisement