Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sezer at 8??

Options
  • 04-06-2006 2:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭

Was anyone watching the eviction of Sezer and the interview afterwards..i havnt been watching BB that well lately but when Davina was like was it true you did it at 8 i was baffled..is she talking about losing his virginity?>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

No darlin - circumcision.

And anyway Davina was being a right prat, but that's another story...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Pocari Sweat

Was sleazer getting nearly 92% record vote for being a proper house minger?

Was richard over 7% and lea under 1%?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

SebtheBum wrote:
    No darlin - circumcision.

And anyway Davina was being a right prat, but that's another story...

Why was Davina being a prat? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

TheGooner wrote:
    Why was Davina being a prat? :confused:

Didnt think she was

iFight wrote:
    Didnt think she was

me too davina ROCKS!!! :D

• Advertisement

:rolleyes:

She said that having a circumcision "as late as 8 years old" was "just wrong!".

Quite staggeringly ignorant, ergo: Prat.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Ever think you might be taking her comments a tad too seriously?

Hardly - were you even watching it?

Immediately after she said it (and other stuff besides, that was purely an example) ya can clearly see her being told something over her earpiece by the producer. Which obviously went something along the lines of; "Jesus christ, shut up before we hav some sort of legal proceedings on our hands".

Ditzy fool...

SebtheBum wrote:

Immediately after she said it (and other stuff besides, that was purely an example) ya can clearly see her being told something over her earpiece by the producer. Which obviously went something along the lines of; "Jesus christ, shut up before we hav some sort of legal proceedings on our hands".

Ditzy fool...

She said, "thats just wrong, I'd have thought 8 was a bit late" and Sezer agreed, shouldn't take it too seriously eviction night is a big circus....

the producers did tell her to move on though LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Well the interview itsself was crap so i guess she had to throw something controversial like that in. (if it can b considered controversial!)

They even interviewed him in the "Safe" studio. Gah!

• Advertisement

Yes, I was. Your point being? She said an off the cuff remark during a live interview. Stop the world, because that's never happened before!
    They even interviewed him in the "Safe" studio. Gah!

Same studio as always wasn't it. They always have "pro-housemate" audiences in to cheer the evictee.

The safe studio is more covered (think its actually inside) and they only have the friends and family in there.

The safe studio is more covered

I think you might be mixing up the couple of times they've done the interviews outside in other series. Mostly though, they've been studio based ones.

If the crowd is reacting badly, they'll use the inside studio.

There were test runs with the crowd on friday night. I was talking to someone that was there, and the cheers that we heard didnt exist. No one in the crowd cheered according to him. There were a few girls there that liked Sleazer, and Davina found out where they were. When Sleazer came down the stairs she brough him to them straight away, because the rest of the crowd hated him.

If you look at the video clip you can see the crowd reacted very badly. The ones at the bottom of the stairs were making pretty rude gestures to him and it was the same for most of the crowd except the girls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Ergo who's da ghey?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Bamboozled wrote:

There were test runs with the crowd on friday night. I was talking to someone that was there, and the cheers that we heard didnt exist. No one in the crowd cheered according to him. There were a few girls there that liked Sleazer, and Davina found out where they were. When Sleazer came down the stairs she brough him to them straight away, because the rest of the crowd hated him.

If you look at the video clip you can see the crowd reacted very badly. The ones at the bottom of the stairs were making pretty rude gestures to him and it was the same for most of the crowd except the girls.
    You really take this big brother thing to a new level.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Bamboozled wrote:

I was certain that they used that studio every week, its more controlled, less shouting.

Last year they done the same - an ok/mixed feeling crowd=interview outside.
    Bad crowd=interview inside.

As for taking BB to a bew level... I only said what a person attending th eviction said! Sure we all know the highlights are edited to bits, whats new about them adding in stuff on the eviction night :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Bamboozled are you certain about this?

Remember when Davina took her coat off to reveal her lovely bikini bod for Sam, that was indoors, what if its raining ???

Sam was also a hated housemate and got a bad reaction from the crowd. There was uproar over people throwing water bottles and apples at her when she came out, hence the inside interview.

My short term memory is a bit skewey but my long term is fine :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Watched his eviction on saturday morning, just curious to know, during his interview with davina, when they showed clips from the house, was this bit edited for saturday morning or what?

I ask because they barely showed any of the nasty crap that the little ****er was up to in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

All of the interviews last year and this year have been inside, the interview studio is next to the BBLB studio. Two years ago they tried all of the interviews outside but the crowd were too unruly for it.

So delighted that pup is gone.

Grace is next.

Advertisement