Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imogen and Lisa WITH Sam

Options
  • 04-06-2006 5:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

Last night while you were all in your beds asleep like sensible people, this die hard BB fan watched a strange phenomenon take place.

Lisa bitched about Sam being a freak while Sam was waiting to go to the diary room.

Not long after Sam sat down with Lisa nad Imogen and proceeded to read all the housemates to the two of them. She basically stitched Lea up by telling Lisa how she turned Pete against Lisa and how he's afraid of her now.

Lisa told Sam about what the others (Team Outsiders) were saying about her, and she wanted to know what they were saying about Lisa. Sam told her!

Imogen apologised for not talking to Sam before. She tld her she's a nice person and not to be too nice. Lisa agreed, and said that's what everyone is picking up on. Not to smile all the time, because Sam said she couldnt keep it up and it was wearing her down.

Because of Richard and Imogen having dinner tonight, Team Outsiders think they have Imogen on their side, and they will get Mikey and Grace too.

It ended up with Lisa being very very annoyed and not being able to sleep.

And some of her final words were, "We'll look after Sammy" - not Sam, but Sammy.

Wait til Grace hears :D

So Lisa will probably kick off with Lea today at some stage so it should all be interesting viewing :D

Edit: and if that doesnt make much sense, I'm sure someone will at some stage ! Its late, i'm tired and I cant believe I just saw Sam talking like that to Imognen and Lisa and that they now want to take her on as being "on their side".

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Firstly Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaysis @ the time!!!

Secondly jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaysis @ Sam!!!!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

The shít has well and truly hit the fan with this one.

Grace stirred it up with Lea by telling her that Sam was slagging her off, Lea had a massive go at Sam who rn off sobbing, Richard had a chat with Lea over it and now Lea said Richard is the one person in the house she doesn't trust!

Then Grace claimed that she never mentioned Sam at all to Lea...! The girl is such a bitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

:D @ Goon!

Sam sold her soul to be accepted. And to try join the plastics.Just turned BB on now though so i'm abit lost.

well seeing as you only got your carcass out of bed at 5.00pm....

:D

Nooo I've been up since 1. Only turned on the tv at 5. :p

• Advertisement

Bamboozled wrote:
    Nooo I've been up since 1. Only turned on the tv at 5. :p

hehe i am lost too was at a bbq and i am feeling a bit worse for wear now :o

Have another few. You'll feel better. Plus tomorrow morning you'll feeel even better!!

Lisa and Imogen were bitching about Sam this morning calling her a f***ing b**ch - and this after Lisa and Imogen both saying they'd look after her after their hour long reading session last night!!

I did think Imo and Lisa would bitch about Sam last night when she went to bed, but they didnt . .. They were all nice about her.

Big turn around this morning!!

Bamboozled wrote:
    Have another few. You'll feel better. Plus tomorrow morning you'll feeel even better!!

Lisa and Imogen were bitching about Sam this morning calling her a f***ing b**ch - and this after Lisa and Imogen both saying they'd look after her after their hour long reading session last night!!

I did think Imo and Lisa would bitch about Sam last night when she went to bed, but they didnt . .. They were all nice about her.

Big turn around this morning!!

Jeebers what dirty bitches!!! :mad:

Lea kicked off as well this morning :eek:

Because of Grace but i dont know the full details but it seems Sam is going to be the next one up for nomination after all this!

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

Bamboozled wrote:
    Lea kicked off as well this morning :eek:

Because of Grace but i dont know the full details but it seems Sam is going to be the next one up for nomination after all this!
    Defo! everyones sick of her constant "niceness".

• Advertisement

So am I!
    She shouldn't have been put in there at all really

The niceness is vomit inducing to be honest! Plus the constant :eek: face

Aunt Sally :D

Bamboozled wrote:
    Aunt Sally :D

OMFG Nail on the head..........priceless!!!! :D

Put her with Richard in his geek wig and you've got Aunt Sally and Wurzel Gummage :D

Bamboozled wrote:
    Put her with Richard in his geek wig and you've got Aunt Sally and Wurzel Gummage :D

Luna-matic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Edit: and if that doesnt make much sense, I'm sure someone will at some stage ! Its late, i'm tired and I cant believe I just saw Sam talking like that to Imognen and Lisa and that they now want to take her on as being "on their side"

Imogen is the only one that I know of that knows lisa cannot vote for nominations this week. So they will baby sam until voting time so as she does not nominate them. then next week they will put her up if she is still there.

Imogen and Lisa need sams vote as they do not have one of their own.

Oh yeah forgot about that!

Grace knows about Imogen too. Dont think anyone else knows - apart from Sleazer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Lisa know, she told her.

I didnt hear offically that Lisa was banned, but I figured it as she was discussing it with Imogen.

Thanks. Lisa is banned alright. She was called into the Diary Room yesterday.

Story is there. http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=1415&articleMask=1&housemateId=

• Advertisement

so thats lisa and dimo barred for tuesday? hehehe

Barred for today.

They did nominations earlier.

I'm thinking BB have some sort of twist up their sleeves for the big occasion tat is 6/6/06 :D

Bamboozled wrote:
    Barred for today.

I'm thinking BB have some sort of twist up their sleeves for the big occasion tat is 6/6/06 :D

AH ok.......maybe prson with least nominations will be up or something, or they will send in the devil himself :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

Bamboozled wrote:
    Barred for today.

Never thought of that!!! They'll definatly try somethin anyway, hopefully something like spooking the housemates out. Wasn't Richard going to try calling people back from the dead or something? Well that would be a perfect time to start messing with them!

I hope they do something because it would be a shame to let the date go to waste.

I'd love it if they woke up in a black and red house with 6 painted on all the mirrors and glass in dripping red paint :D

Anything for a heartattack :D

Bamboozled wrote:
    I hope they do something because it would be a shame to let the date go to waste.

I'd love it if they woke up in a black and red house with 6 painted on all the mirrors and glass in dripping red paint :D

Anything for a heartattack :D

oh thats just pure evil. I have to say I am a tad freaked out by the day, won't be buying my vespa tomorrow for sure! :mad:

I'm considering staying indoors or around the courtyard. I do NOT want to be on the road tomorrow. Limerick to Cork road has some freaky drivers at the best of times, I dread to think what it'll be like tomorrow.

But BB do need to do something. It would definitely drag in the viewers considering there are a lot turning off.

Bamboozled wrote:
    I'm considering staying indoors or around the courtyard. I do NOT want to be on the road tomorrow. Limerick to Cork road has some freaky drivers at the best of times, I dread to think what it'll be like tomorrow.

But BB do need to do something. It would definitely drag in the viewers considering there are a lot turning off.

Lots of people are turning off? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I'm a having a barium test tomorrow, do you think they could yank Bezebulb out of my stomach?

• Advertisement

I'm a having a barium test tomorrow, do you think they could yank Bezebulb out of my stomach?
    i'd give you an answer but I have no idea what a Barium test is :o

Advertisement