Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imogen and Lisa WITH Sam

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Just breathe deeply Spronston :D
    Or you could always eat half an hour before hand so they cant do it ;)

G, people are getting fed up of the crap contestants this year and the fact that there's record walk outs, along with the pathetic live feed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Bamboozled wrote:
    Just breathe deeply Spronston :D
    Or you could always eat half an hour before hand so they cant do it ;)

G, people are getting fed up of the crap contestants this year and the fact that there's record walk outs, along with the pathetic live feed.

and crappy website, don't forget the crappy website!

Yes crappy website that takes 4 hours to get a bit of news up. Last year they had it up before it was shown on the live feed.

The pop up ads are annoying people also.

Lots of people got refunded for the live stream due to the amount of sound dips and ads. The ads were removed - as in when there are ads on the live feed on tv, there's none on the live feed online.

BB really is only a money making racket this year.

Shame really, because BB 1,2,3 were interesting to watch. Lately its all wannabe's trying to get their foot on the ladder.

Still though, the live feed on tv is free so i'm still watching it. Though i did miss a few soaps the first week becuase live feed was on all the time. Now i'm gone back to normal viewing of soaps and csi and the live feed goes on when there's nothing on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

I watched the first 16 or 17 days and got bored. The couples comibined with the walkouts made it so boring. If shabaz was still in there I'd probably watch more.

Demon of the Fall, Shahbaz was reincarnated as Sam!

Sambaz makes you think.... both of them stay up late and talk to the cameras if there's no one else to talk to. they both are loopers. They both have a thing about cleaning etc etc etc :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Bamboozled wrote:
    Demon of the Fall, Shahbaz was reincarnated as Sam!

Sambaz makes you think.... both of them stay up late and talk to the cameras if there's no one else to talk to. they both are loopers. They both have a thing about cleaning etc etc etc :D

Both Scottish too...... :confused:

Yup there are loads of similarities. :eek:

Advertisement