Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards LC Beers???

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

Nay!
    Raphael wrote:

? blank...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

Nay!
    ? blank...
    Think it was a poor attempt at humour, Nightlink is a bus for cheapos who can't afford a taxi. You usually have to get a taxi anyway, as it drops you so far from home.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Nay!
    whats this night link im hearing about?
    Late night bus service for teh drunkies.

Quite crap though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Think it was a poor attempt at humour
    And I would have gotten away with it too, if it hadn't been for you meddling kids!

I think the stress is getting to me ;_;

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

Nay!
    Think it was a poor attempt at humour, Nightlink is a bus for cheapos who can't afford a taxi. You usually have to get a taxi anyway, as it drops you so far from home.

Drops me right outside my door :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭tinka

Nay!
    Daddio wrote:
    Late night bus service for teh drunkies.

Quite crap though.

not at all, the nitelink's great! 4 euro brings me all the way to dalkey ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭helles belles

Nay!
    actually it drops me at my door too, but the amount of fights on that bus, and all the ppl vomiting isnt that great either!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭helles belles

Nay!
    yeah, it drops me at my door too (well nearly...)
    but the bus itself smells of vomit and there are constantly fights on it!
    and im not a big fan of the old men leering at me either! (got i hate dirty old men)

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

Nay!
    But its so fast!!
    Its like that one from harry potter! except instead of hot chocolate and beds theres drunken guys pervin on you and vomit...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Nay!
    Hmmm... Well, last time I got a nightlink was a while ago, but it was ok - no pervs, violence or puking. And it drops me about half a mile away from my house, so it's a nice enough wander home to sober me up somewhat!

Haven't got the nitelink in a while tho cos I usually crash in my brother's flat in the CC. It's cheeky but in fairness I used to let him crash at mine when I lived there as well. It's all reciprocal...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

you're from greystones yeh?

sorry if i'm cheap but a taxi from town to bray - where i live - is the guts of fifty euros, so sorry if i want to save 46 euros and take a bus journey home. :p;)

taxi's much better if there's > 4 people otherwise it's nitelinking it, just a pity most student nights out are mondays/wednesdays/thursdays when no nitelinks run to greystones :(

Nay!
    enough of this talk about the nightlink... so is this thing going ahead? we should make a thread of who would definatly meet up and who more than likely are and some who might come... i got arrangements for the 23rd up in dublin , paintballing/lan so if i go up for that ill be up for the 24th too...

Nay!
    Yep deffo, get a thread of some sort going. 24th sounds good for me, and sure why not bring a few mates, I don't think there'd be anything wrong with that. :cool:

Nay!
    Cremo wrote:
    you're from greystones yeh?

sorry if i'm cheap but a taxi from town to bray - where i live - is the guts of fifty euros, so sorry if i want to save 46 euros and take a bus journey home. :p;)

taxi's much better if there's > 4 people otherwise it's nitelinking it, just a pity most student nights out are mondays/wednesdays/thursdays when no nitelinks run to greystones :(
    In fairness, i'd count myself as the ultimate cheapo. I'm the guy you'll see paying the child fare home after a night of €3 pints of bavaria in the harbour bar.

Nay!
    enough of this talk about the nightlink... so is this thing going ahead? we should make a thread of who would definatly meet up and who more than likely are and some who might come... i got arrangements for the 23rd up in dublin , paintballing/lan so if i go up for that ill be up for the 24th too...
    yeah, definetley, i'll be the one who's been drinking since the nineteenth and will look like it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Nay!
    I'm a deffo too still have to find somewhere

23rd's a saturday, yeah?

Nay!
    In fairness, i'd count myself as the ultimate cheapo. I'm the guy you'll see paying the child fare home after a night of €3 pints of bavaria in the harbour bar.

haha you just made my day casanova kid, thats hilarious!

Nay!
    looks promising... Daddio do you want to make the thread? since you are a mod you might be able to make it look formal... or do you want me to do it? i think it should be the person organising? who should be in charge of us crazy crowd? lol

Nay!
    ThrownAway wrote:
    I'm a deffo too still have to find somewhere

23rd's a saturday, yeah?

stay with the good ol uncle? lol , i think i got somewhere to crash but not sure... if not theres a hostel with my name on it.. lol

• Advertisement

Nay!
    looks promising... Daddio do you want to make the thread? since you are a mod you might be able to make it look formal... or do you want me to do it? i think it should be the person organising? who should be in charge of us crazy crowd? lol
    I vote Daddio, cause I pull the strings behind everything he says anyway so it will become my event.

Nay!
    I vote Daddio, cause I pull the strings behind everything he says anyway so it will become my event.

yeah Daddio should do it....

Nay!
    stay with the good ol uncle? lol , i think i got somewhere to crash but not sure... if not theres a hostel with my name on it.. lol
    Count me in too 2 for the price of one lol :D

I can't wait to go shopping

Jeese like the LC is such an inconvenience

Nay!
    Ah children! Bah! Fine I'll do it.

Nay!
    Thank you daddy

Nay!
    ThrownAway wrote:
    Count me in too 2 for the price of one lol :D

I can't wait to go shopping

Jeese like the LC is such an inconvenience

we can go all cheapo and share a bed, lol Joking :D:D;);) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    yeah it'd be nice to do a bit of shopping too... i start work as a business advisor on the 26th and need to get some new clothes for it.. like a few shirts and stuff..

Nay!
    Daddio wrote:
    Ah children! Bah! Fine I'll do it.

who's yo daddy? i think your are now :P heh:D :D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement